Herbie International - 2008 Big 12 Football Predictions

Mizzou + National Championship Game... has a nice ring.

Pssst....it's Zircon...a REAL expert can tell the difference....<_<

Iowa State will be playing for a National Championship as soon as hog slopping becomes an NCAA sport.... then watch out!

How's that Wrestling team of yours doing?

So's your old man!

how's that wrestling team of yours doing? ..... to..... so's your old man ! Cy, the answer is the MU wrestling team is still trying to breath after choking so hard at nationals

:wtf

TT 12-0 ? I dont buy that. They will choke away at least one game they should win. OU or UT probably.

And A&M is going to be lucky to make a bowl game, they are doing the square peg round hole thing. They have talent for an option team, and are going to a WCO. Just look at the NU2004 season to see how that will turn out.

I am not sure where the love for CU comes from either. They really only have one, maybe two, quality wins in the Hawkins era. And I didnt see enough last year to make me think they are going to be that much improved.

I like your crystal ball.... very accurate and true. Mizzou + National Championship Game... has a nice ring.

And an even funnier thought than Mizzou beating Oklahoma. Ain't gonna happen. Not this year, not ever. Well, at least not until Oklahoma decides to be a bad team for a while again. I get such a kick out of listening to crap teams talk smack after after a couple good years. Like they're good for a change and all of a sudden the rest of the country can't stand up to them. That's what Mizzou thought before the Big 12 Title game last year... look what happened to them.

Ya gotta start beating the champs before you can run your mouths. :box

Somebody is going to want to go ahead and punch themself in the face for these predictions...45-3 against Mizzou in Lincoln, and 35-7 loss to ou in norman? What gives?! TT going 12-0 ?! College football is a crazy sport, and you just can't predict these sort of things accurately (in most cases) Where was Kansas at last year in these predictions??

I have to buy in on the Texas Tech prediction. This is the best team Leach has ever had, by far are his words. They are not only talking CCG but National Champions. Quietly of course, but Leach has predicted pretty close as to what would happen with his team and has nailed the upsets on a regular basis.

The problem with Tech is they could lose Little Sisters of the Poor in the same breath. He claims that is not going to happen again.

He honestly believes that Harrel is the best in the country and that they can pick any defense apart. Barring injury I think he is pretty close to right. They are fast, athletic and according to their strength coach they have gained more athletic strength in the last two years than anytime before. The kids have bought in totally.

It would be nice to see them knock of Texas and Oklahoma this year. They are small town team, alot like Nebraska was when Devaney showed up here. Their fans are loyal and very friendly. If Nebraska can not win the conference, I would like to see them do it. They truly remind me of a late 60's Nebraska.

I have to buy in on the Texas Tech prediction. This is the best team Leach has ever had, by far are his words. They are not only talking CCG but National Champions. Quietly of course, but Leach has predicted pretty close as to what would happen with his team and has nailed the upsets on a regular basis.

The problem with Tech is they could lose Little Sisters of the Poor in the same breath. He claims that is not going to happen again.

He honestly believes that Harrel is the best in the country and that they can pick any defense apart. Barring injury I think he is pretty close to right. They are fast, athletic and according to their strength coach they have gained more athletic strength in the last two years than anytime before. The kids have bought in totally.

It would be nice to see them knock of Texas and Oklahoma this year. They are small town team, alot like Nebraska was when Devaney showed up here. Their fans are loyal and very friendly. If Nebraska can not win the conference, I would like to see them do it. They truly remind me of a late 60's Nebraska.

From my experiences, TT has one the most classless fanbases. I wish I had the link, but I just saw a poll not too long ago where TT was ranked right behind colorado for worst fans. BUT, fans aside, it would be nice to see someone other than OU or Texas win the south.