CB Marcus Trice

Player: Marcus Trice

Hometown: Mesquite, TX

Position: CB

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 175 lbs.

40 time: 4.52

Visit Date:

Scholarships offered: Nebraska, Wisconsin, Baylor, Iowa, Iowa St., Oklahoma, SMU, Tulsa

Favorites: Wisconsin

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: stargold.gifstargold.gifstargold.gif

(#32 CB)

Marcus Trice on Rivals.com

Bid Red Report: stargold.gifstargold.gifstargold.gifstargold.gif

(#23 CB)

Marcus Trice on Scout.com

Assessing the talent:

Marcus Trice finished his junior season (7-5) with 60 total tackles, 40 solos, 14 pass breakups and seven sacks. He says he can bench press 275-pounds, squat 445 and claims a 33-inch vertical jump.

Trice says he'd like to major in either psychology or business administration. He reports a 3.1 core GPA and a 1390 SAT.

Trice: "I have a good football IQ. I can break on the ball and I can make plays when the ball is in the air.

"My biggest strength is my quickness, but I want to improve my straight ahead speed. Today's game is all about speed, not strength. But I do want to bulk up a bit. I'd like to add another 10-15 more pounds."

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 5%. Is high on Wisconsin.

MARCUSTRICE4N08200.JPG

Geez, seems like we recruit against 'zona a lot. Good cb, but our chances don't look good. Maybe if he puts the decision off for into the season and we can turn heads we can sneak into contention.

Wiz kid, 1390 SAT is ridiculous for high quality football recruits. Seems like he gets bored in school if he's only got a 3.1 though

Geez, seems like we recruit against 'zona a lot. Good cb, but our chances don't look good. Maybe if he puts the decision off for into the season and we can turn heads we can sneak into contention.

Wiz kid, 1390 SAT is ridiculous for high quality football recruits. Seems like he gets bored in school if he's only got a 3.1 though

Could also be a good test taker. I got good grades back in HS, but not quite as good as my ACT score would dictate.

Could also be a good test taker. I got good grades back in HS, but not quite as good as my ACT score would dictate.

My ACT score sucked and I did okay in high school, but when I got in college I graduated with honors and got a 3.765 as my final GPA. I don't know where I went wrong in high school and on that test??? I hope this guy comes here, but I'm a little concerned with his height.

My ACT score sucked and I did okay in high school, but when I got in college I graduated with honors and got a 3.765 as my final GPA. I don't know where I went wrong in high school and on that test???

***SNIP***

Well, obviously, you copied off the wrong person in high school...

Well...............................(stays silent looks around)...............................WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU BETWEEN THE YEARS OF 95 AND 99!?

My ACT score sucked and I did okay in high school, but when I got in college I graduated with honors and got a 3.765 as my final GPA. I don't know where I went wrong in high school and on that test???

***SNIP***

Well, obviously, you copied off the wrong person in high school...

Well...............................(stays silent looks around)...............................WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU BETWEEN THE YEARS OF 95 AND 99!?

:lol: