OWH: An Insightful Day with Prof Pelini

Good read :)

Nebraska spends $50,000 a year on postage and shipping. Football coaches get to go home early on Wednesday nights. The Huskers nearly upset Florida State for the national championship in the 1994 Orange Bowl, thanks to a jock strap.

I remember that Mike Shanahan helped give Bo Pelini a career boost. But I can't seem to recall if the "Otto" blocks the "G" or the "three technique." Does the "Mike" linebacker fill the "B" gap on the "over" or the "under?" Let me check my notes.

This much I know: There's a defensive scheme that Pelini has named after a basketball team. To signal it in, he acts like he's shooting a jump shot.

I went back to school on Friday, in the same way that Rodney Dangerfield once did.

The class was called "Football 202," taught by Professor Pelini. It was a way for Nebraska football to raise some money and offer the serious football fans a front row seat into the program. The best way to describe it would be to ask one question:

Would you pay $249 to spend the day with Pelini and his staff in their football cave?

rest here, http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_page=1200...;u_sid=10391390