Live press conference........

Lots of good answers. I'm excited to get this season kicked off.

Some thoughts:

1. I like Marlon's humble confidence. He's ready to compete but knows that he needs to take it one game at a time. I hope the effort's there.

2. I used to not want Ganz to be our starter, but I'm starting to come around. He seems to be the perfect leader for us, I just wish he was a little bit taller. He seems too small to be a QB (but then brings up the argument of Reesing and Daniel, so I guess it really doesn't matter)

3. I really hope that Niles Paul, Gilleylen and Henry are able to make some noise at the WR position this year. I want us to have multiple threats instead of just one.

4. The defensive line is looking promising, but the loss of Dixon definitely doesn't help. I'm kinda worried about that affecting our depth.

All in all though, I'm pumped! 26 more days!

This press conference was better than any last year. You actually got the feeling that the players believe they can win - I didn't see that last year at all. I think we will definitely be better than last year, and we will definitely see more support for the players this year from the fans. It was really hard to support some players on the team last year because they gave the perception that it was party first, play football second, and acted like they didn't care if Nebraska won or lost from week to week.

I think Bo was the right coach at the right time for this team. I wish him great success this year and in coming years. Nebraska has a football team once again!!