Husker Nation Listen Up

JGS30

Alright Husker Nation,

I've ruffled some feathers on here just staing my humble opinions. Most of you didn't like what you heard, and few actually started posting quotes from me that I NEVER wrote. But that's alright. Sometimes in the heat of the moment (Didn't Cartman from South Park sing that once?) things happen and rumors and propoganda begin to spread. I won't name names and I'm letting it go.

For the record: I have nothing against Husker Nation and they will continue to be my 2nd favorite team behind KU. The reason I get on this board is because this board is better than any KU Board on the internet. You heard it from me kids, this is the best board on the web. Period.

So from now on I'm turning over a new leaf if you will. You'll begin seeing a more laid back JGS30. Why-Cause I do respect alot of posters on here and hope to continue chatting with them in the future. I think I get a little carried away defending my team and linger on posts too long. You won't see that in the future.

Here's to a great 2008.

JGS30 :koolaid2:

Sir,

You are a better man than most. I have agreed with your defense of your team all along, but I am sure it does grate on some of the faithfull. We have a problem seeing other programs progress. Some here feel that Nebraska is the only one that can.

Kansas has made a huge change in attitude, with fans and team. I admire what Mangino has done there. I root for you guys every game bout ours. I have for a long time.

I have no problems with your support of your team. As most on here say it is about history. If they truly believe that, ours pretty much sucks since Tom left. Nothing to be terribly proud of, yea I am real proud of being in the NC game in 2001. Thank God Coker was a kind person.

I see you guys being a good team this year. I think the kids have tasted success and will continue to strive for it. I just hope your coach lives long enough to make Kansas a truly respected program. You know him and Bo are close friends from the Youngstown area.

I am not a believer in past history being important. It is what you do today and tomorrow that is important, not what history claims.

As far as I am concerned you have stated what is very close to the truth, and defended your team when it was attacked, just like everyone on here would do.Your comments never offended me as it seems they were very close to the truth, well as close as any real fans gets.

I welcome you again to this forum, and hope to see you as dedicated to your team as you have shown in the past.

I would have to agree that is good having other fans on this board. We have both defended our teams and if I have offended you in any way I apologize. I have also always cheered for the Jayhawks except for one weekend a year. Here's to you shutting up Mizzou and having continued success. Us Husker fans are hopefull that our team is on the rise back to where we have been. The competitive games with KU are welcomed.

JGS30 You defend your team if you feel the need. We are here for conversation and sometimes lively debate from all schools just not NU.

You have much to be proud of. Your team has improved tremendously.

I agree that this board is the absolute best, we work really hard to keep it that way so thank you very much for the compliment.

Its the posters that make this place great. ( Including yourself).

Thank you to all Huskerboard members.

JGS30 You defend your team if you feel the need. We are here for conversation and sometimes lively debate from all schools just not NU.

I agree that this board is the absolute best, we work really hard to keep it that way so thank you very much for the compliment.

:yeah

Alright Husker Nation,

I've ruffled some feathers on here just staing my humble opinions. Most of you didn't like what you heard, and few actually started posting quotes from me that I NEVER wrote. But that's alright. Sometimes in the heat of the moment (Didn't Cartman from South Park sing that once?) things happen and rumors and propoganda begin to spread. I won't name names and I'm letting it go.

For the record: I have nothing against Husker Nation and they will continue to be my 2nd favorite team behind KU. The reason I get on this board is because this board is better than any KU Board on the internet. You heard it from me kids, this is the best board on the web. Period.

So from now on I'm turning over a new leaf if you will. You'll begin seeing a more laid back JGS30. Why-Cause I do respect alot of posters on here and hope to continue chatting with them in the future. I think I get a little carried away defending my team and linger on posts too long. You won't see that in the future.

Here's to a great 2008.

JGS30 :koolaid2:

Personally I don't think you did anything wrong, passionately representing your team isn't a character flaw IMO. Those who have issues with what you're doing,,,,,,,,,F 'em. The peanuts in your sh*t are still more valuable than Huckfusker.

Hey, KU is my 2nd favorite team in the Big XII. I've always rooted for KU in bowls. I loved that Aloha Bowl victory in '94 (or was it '93?) over UCLA (or was it BYU?), and of course last year was tremendous.

Personally, I'm happy that KU seems to be no longer a doormat.

Hiring the Fat Man was pure genius - he outcoached Billy C in all 4 games, though some might say that ain't sayin' much.

Here's to another strong finish in the Big XII for both teams. I believe the power has shifted back to the North, and might be there for quite awhile.

Now, let's just get a little more competitive on the hardwood. :)

I don't think anyone has any issues for you sticking up for your team. I think you'll find that most people can agree that you guys had a fantastic season last year. The problem is that most of us have a hard time believing that the same thing will happen this season with the schedule you guys have. I know last pre-season you said it would happen and most of us, me included, laughed our arses off at you. I know me personally I rooted for KU to win the North last season because I have a strong dislike for Mizzou, no offense Mizzou fans most of you on here seem fairly decent. I wish KU luck this next season, but my personal opinion is you won't win 11 games again, but I also don't think we'll win 11 games next season either.

:yeah

Living in Manhattan Kansas has given me the opportunity to work with both KSU and Jayhawks fans.

Currently out of 150 employees at work there are only 2 Husker fans, myself included. I would rather see

the Jayhawks succeed rather than KSU and Ron "Imperial" Prince. There is no harm in defending ones team.

I would and I believe others on here would expect no less of a "true" fan. Hats off to you sir, your just one

of the kind of fans that makes CFB so great! GO BIG RED!!! :koolaid2:

Ditto

What happens when its august and people get anxious. Hopefully you can keep the ball rolling and prove to the naysayers that you arent some one hit onder team. I would much rather see kansas at the top then missoui. Good luck.

Ben

Yeah thanks, and best of luck to Jays, and yes this is the best board on the internets. :koolaid2:

I don't think anyone has any issues for you sticking up for your team. I think you'll find that most people can agree that you guys had a fantastic season last year. The problem is that most of us have a hard time believing that the same thing will happen this season with the schedule you guys have. I know last pre-season you said it would happen and most of us, me included, laughed our arses off at you. I know me personally I rooted for KU to win the North last season because I have a strong dislike for Mizzou, no offense Mizzou fans most of you on here seem fairly decent. I wish KU luck this next season, but my personal opinion is you won't win 11 games again, but I also don't think we'll win 11 games next season either.

Can I buy you a drink? you hit the nail right on the head. :koolaid2: