The Nation's Best

I would've definately liked to see Lucky in the Top 5 running back list. I think he is a really good running back, but I guess we'll see here shortly now won't we. I am surprised he is giving us any kind of love though.

:yeah Now had Lucky not "taken it easy" in the middle of last year, he might be getting a little more pre season attention. Considering he is the Big 12 returning leader in rush yds & rec yds for a RB.

I am sure Lucky will continue to make some lists as the season goes....it depends on how the line does. If he has a season like he did last year as far as receiving the ball, he will be making a name for himself on the national market.

It is very nice to have Herbstreit talking about NU without throwing a fit like a little baby. I wonder what May is going to think when Kirk continues to give NU props???

:yeah

I am sure Lucky will continue to make some lists as the season goes....it depends on how the line does. If he has a season like he did last year as far as receiving the ball, he will be making a name for himself on the national market.

It is very nice to have Herbstreit talking about NU without throwing a fit like a little baby. I wonder what May is going to think when Kirk continues to give NU props???

Wow, he is giving mad props to Nebraska. Bo Pelini #1 under First Year Instant Success? :corndance

I thought that was pretty cool too. Mizzou is on that list way too much for my liking... they deserve it, but doesnt mean I have to like it. Angry Bitey hijacked my beyboard... sorry.