Cody Glenn Appreciation Thread

Cody was all over the field. Playing with intensity and toughness.

IMO the games MVP hands down.

:yeah:yeah

Cody Glenn rocks. He was a monster on the field today. He will be/is a leader of the defense.

I was impressed. His first game as a LB can't complain although some will.

I thought he rocked.

I think he should be wearing a Blackshirt next week. There were sevearal mistakes but he played with enormous heart and effort. When I saw the late hit, I thought and even said... I'll take that. :) Play with passion like that and a few mistakes are ok. Especially when it is your first game playing linebacker in college football. Hellz yea!

who else yelled "F*** YEAH", after the first WMU offensive play from scrimmage where Cody Glenn busted up the play in the backfield?

There was no lack of enthusiasm, and that's key.

I thought he was absolutely outstanding. It seemed he was almost everywhere, which is a sign of a good LB...

I was watching the game with some friends, who find it more interesting to watch me, than watch the game, well, when that happened, I scared them...

Cody was all over the field. Playing with intensity and toughness.

IMO the games MVP hands down.

:yeah:yeah

Cody Glenn rocks. He was a monster on the field today. He will be/is a leader of the defense.

I was impressed. His first game as a LB can't complain although some will.

I thought he rocked.

I think he should be wearing a Blackshirt next week. There were sevearal mistakes but he played with enormous heart and effort. When I saw the late hit, I thought and even said... I'll take that. :) Play with passion like that and a few mistakes are ok. Especially when it is your first game playing linebacker in college football. Hellz yea!

Even that late hit wasn't that late, i thought...if we get everyone to play like Cody played tonight, this will be one hell of a season to watch. Who would've thought that he could turn around and play defense like he did? What an athlete.

What? No negative comments from Ebyl in this thread yet?

I'll give you a realistic comment, which is what all my comments are. Glenn played great and should prove to be a great LB and team motivator. Sorry that I'm not a :koolaid2: drinking homer. Oh wait, no I'm not, so eat me.

Ha ha ha! And they call ME Spock?

At least we have common ground on Glenn.

What? No negative comments from Ebyl in this thread yet?

I'll give you a realistic comment, which is what all my comments are. Glenn played great and should prove to be a great LB and team motivator. Sorry that I'm not a :koolaid2: drinking homer. Oh wait, no I'm not, so eat me.

Ha ha ha! And they call ME Spock?

At least we have common ground on Glenn.

You know his Uncle and Husker Hall of Famer Broderick Thomas was happy...GLenn is a stud....I hope his energy is addictive.....