In everyone's opinion..............

im going to the SJS game so im renting the NMST game

Im doing the same. But to picking one, I think both will be blow outs. SJS barely held on to beat a 1-AA team. And as MNSU just had their first game canceled/postponed it will be their first game and our 3rd. Unless we really screw the pooch, these should be huge NU wins.

BRI

If the wife frowns on buying both, you could always tell her that if you go to the bar to watch one of them you would probably spend $100 on food and drinks, have some hot babe flirting with you getting you all horney, and when you got home you would have to have sex with her.

she would let you buy them both

if you have 30 bucks to spend on ppv why not just go to the game for like 10 bucks more? Its like 4x as fun as watching on tv.

Because I live in Des Moines, just went to the last game, am going to the Baylor game, and don't have money coming out my ears to go to every game. Besides it costs a litte more than $40.00 for me to go to a Husker game.

I plan to score both games for free. Lightning hit my front yard and knocked out my cable on Thursday so I got to miss the first weekend of Husker football. No internet to listen to either. Cable wasn't restored until 4 PM yesterday. Sirius didnt have the game on and no local radio coverage either.

I told my wife that I would be sour all day and to not take it personally. The first game of the season is supposed to be one of the happiest of the year. Instead, I was sad. The cable company owes me for my happiness. Two PPV games ought to help ease the pain.

I will get both games. Don't care about the price. I want to see improvement from week to week. I understand these games could be blowouts, but, as I remember, Maine should have been a blowout also, and we damn near screwed it up. I want to see the adjustments made from week to week. That way I can get a true indication as to how we are progressing.

As for Virginia Tech, we can beat them. VT seems to self destruct alot. Plus, it's at home, we need a little home cooking for this one.

One thing on the game last week. We made some mistakes, no doubt about it. But, the push from the defensive line was a complete change from last year. Busted coverages happen early in the season. Didn't see a lot of missed tackles like last year. Hmmmmm....I wonder if that has to do with going full pads and hitting in practice??? Only time will tell. One more thing, I was looking for effort and intensity. If you go 110% and bust a coverage, I can live with that.

Cody Glenn is a beast. I want to see how he does on iso plays. If he can clog the middle, should be mentioned for butkus. I didn't see any LB's cover and tackle the way he did.

BRI- get SJS because it's this week's game... then see what happens next week... maybe you could order the game, say you didn't mean to and go from there ! ... it's always easier to ask for forgiveness than beg for permission ... i think <_<

Okay, I like you thinking! I always tell my wife she'll feel better once she gets over it. skersfan I won't be able to make it to the VT game unfortunately. I don't have the same money that I used to with my old job when i changed to my new job. :hmmph