Husker Football/Bo Pelini show

ssfranny

What was wrong with Pavelka? I loved listening to that guy, he was just as into the game as any of the fans. Not just some radio play by play guy. Whenever NU would have a big play he would go ape sh!t and really made the game exciting to listen to. I can remember putting the TV on mute and turning up the radio because it was more exciting. Pavelka does a good job right now as the men's basketball guy. If the opportunity ever came up I would be ecstatic if they got Pavelka back.

But Sharpe is doing a good job, much better IMO than Rose did.

What was wrong with Pavelka? I loved listening to that guy, he was just as into the game as any of the fans. Not just some radio play by play guy. Whenever NU would have a big play he would go ape sh!t and really made the game exciting to listen to. I can remember putting the TV on mute and turning up the radio because it was more exciting. Pavelka does a good job right now as the men's basketball guy. If the opportunity ever came up I would be ecstatic if they got Pavelka back.

They all stink, Swain, Rose, Sharpe. We need a local Nebraska guy in there......Pavelka or heck Travis Justice for that matter.

They all stink, Swain, Rose, Sharpe. We need a local Nebraska guy in there......Pavelka or heck Travis Justice for that matter.

Sharpe is the best since Pavelka. Kent was just OK - still didn't compare to good ol' Lyle.

When Sharpe says "the ball is on the 39," he often forgets to say which one.

Dang..I was hoping someone would've youtubed it by now..

Bo Pelini Calls In (Sounds ok with Trev).

I can think of a handful of former players that majored in Journalism that would be good..Even Jason Peter would be fun to see up there with Bo..Maybe Bo should have a rotating thing with some of his assistant coaches there, too..Sometimes a stale conversation just needs a 3rd person trying to get a word in.

Speaking of great interviewers..Remember when Chris Farley was on SNL? Remember that? That was awesome!

qKfnobTdU_Q

I am right there with you on the whole TV thing. My family loved to hear Pavelka call the game. I left the area in 1995 and I distinctly remember reading about the change and being sad for awhile. I do have to say that I think Sharpe does a good job though. I definately have enjoyed his work thus far.

I have been DVR-ing the show and I watched it last night. Yeah, that is some poor TV. Its seems like a conversation at a funeral between 2 manic depressive low talker. Highlights are always cool though.

Rose was a knob. My favorite

" and he's tackled at the 25, falls forward to the 17, ball spotted at the 21."