9-3 starting to look real

MNBIGRED

9 is reachable. 8 games are at home. Protect home field. Who says all victories have to be pretty? These guys just need to win by a point. And we'll know soon enough if they are fighters through and through. Games are won on the field and not on paper, underdog or not. So far they have done what it takes to win.

It's not wishful or kool aid chuggin. I'm just respecting the Huskers. That's more refreshing than the :koolaid2:

VT is winnable and so is Kansas. I havent been impressed with Kansas yet(Last year or this year) so I think that game is very winnable too. Hell Kansas will probably come into our game with 3 losses.

9-3 is reasonable I believe. 8-4 is more probable.

I wouldn't bet the farm on that. KU is better than Nebraska. Sorry.

VT is winnable and so is Kansas. I havent been impressed with Kansas yet(Last year or this year) so I think that game is very winnable too. Hell Kansas will probably come into our game with 3 losses.

Now, don't get my last comment twisted Husker nation. I'm not saying Nebraska can't beat KU in lincoln. They can. But KU is the better team as of today. But that's why the games aren't played on paper, they're played on the field. Just ask South Florida. I still feel KU is the better team. The ehat and humidity wore our defense down. Then Reesing got greedy late. I'm going to have nightmares about that game for the rest of the season.

I still think Nebraska goes 7-5 and goes to a good bowl game. However, i will be cheering like HELL for NU to beat MU. God I hate them so. :angry:

Now, don't get my last comment twisted Husker nation. I'm not saying Nebraska can't beat KU in lincoln. They can. But KU is the better team as of today. But that's why the games aren't played on paper, they're played on the field. Just ask South Florida. I still feel KU is the better team. The ehat and humidity wore our defense down. Then Reesing got greedy late. I'm going to have nightmares about that game for the rest of the season.

I still think Nebraska goes 7-5 and goes to a good bowl game. However, i will be cheering like HELL for NU to beat MU. God I hate them so. :angry:

In response, KU was better than Nebraska LAST SEASON dawg. This year, just look at the W-L records :)

I would agree with that.

I hope both NU and KU beat Missouri. I hope Texas beats Missouri, and I hate everything about Texas, from that stupid motheaten bull right down to that stupid big drum.

It's been said before a hundred times... Lucky does not have the "take a busted play and make a big gain out of it" ability that Helu does. And to be fair, I watched Helu get stuffed just as much as Lucky last game when the blocking fell through. If the O-line can't give Lucky something to work with, Lucky will get shut down. But hopefully the bullsh#t talk of him being afraid of contact and not hitting holes was put to rest last game.

not a chance.

its a shame we never got to see this kid lplay behind a real NU line. IMO he is every bit as good as he was hyped to be HS. he has his weaknesses, but unless your jim brown everyone does

ALL games are winnable. Some games depend only on how the Huskers play, good or bad. The first 3 games were like this. Some need help from how the opponent plays. Tex-ass Tech and KU are in this category. We need our best and help from Missery and OU to win, but its do-able.

KU is a good team, but not as good as some think. Last season's schedule made them look better than they were. This season, they have not been particularly dominant (neither have we, until yesterday), but Mangino and his staff were straight up out-coached yesterday.

It will be a fight, but count KU as a W for NU. I'm more worried about CU than KU.