3-3 or 5-1

With the way USC played Saturday, there's only a couple of teams that can hang with them when they're hitting on all cylinders and Mizzou isn't one of them. The conference still belongs to OU which is the only Big 12 team capable of holding their own with USC at this time. Kansas runs the spread pretty well. It took South Florida a couple of quarters to figure it out, but after they did it was an entirely different ballgame. I'm not ready to annoint USC the NC yet as injuries and fluke things do seem to happen a lot more often than they used to. However, I think it pretty well goes without saying that Ohio State will not be in the NC game even if they do win out.

It hurts my stomach to read all of the people who are giving Missouri an automatic win against Nebraska... AT HOME!!! Seriously?

No wonder people from other places think that Memorial Stadium is not intimidating. "We know we're meant to lose anyway... "

Come on people! We're going 6-0. Ranked in the top ten this year.

When did we ever fear Missouri at HOME!!???

we can win any of the 3... but to win all three as things stand right now would be near impossible. I think we have a little over a %50 chance at 4-2, so that is my guess. anything less than a complete effort will get us a loss to any of the 3 teams. running is key. we need to control the ball. as much as everyone hated it, I think the cally game plan against usc is the way to go against MU and TT. keep the game low scoring and then unlike cally take are shots from time to time