The next 3 games will tell us who we are.

macroboy

Our record after the next 3 games.  

96 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4-2

I think you beat VT. They don't impress me at all. I think they lose to NC this weekend.

But the two after that could get ugly. :box

4-2. i think we grab one..... not necessarily VT either. i think everyone is selling them short on this board

TT hasn't looked very good so maybe your talking about that one. NU is miles behind MU right now. A lot can happen and there is no guarantees in football, BUT as long as MU doesnt fall flat, Nu has very little chance of victory. If MU plays well, IMHO, NU has no chance.

4-2

I think you beat VT. They don't impress me at all. I think they lose to NC this weekend.

4-2. i think we grab one..... not necessarily VT either. i think everyone is selling them short on this board

TT hasn't looked very good so maybe your talking about that one. NU is miles behind MU right now. A lot can happen and there is no guarantees in football, BUT as long as MU doesnt fall flat, Nu has very little chance of victory. If MU plays well, IMHO, NU has no chance.

I love this... I simply suggest we might possible beat one of the 3 and get this. you dont know if you guys will play well or if you will be healthy.

All I was saying is I think we catch one of the 3 on an off game and we play well. IMO if all three play to their potential we go 0-3. but very very few team play to their potential on the road.....esp in lincoln.

4-2

I love this... I simply suggest we might possible beat one of the 3 and get this. you dont know if you guys will play well or if you will be healthy.

All I was saying is I think we catch one of the 3 on an off game and we play well. IMO if all three play to their potential we go 0-3. but very very few team play to their potential on the road.....esp in lincoln.

Mel, dont jump the gun buddy. If you look at what i said that is stated pretty clearly.

"A lot can happen and there is no guarantees in football, BUT..."

I even put but in capital letters. As in, as long as MU doesnt fall flat (bad play, injury, world upside down). If MU plays bad, and NU is on their game coventional thinking goes out the window.

4-2

Mel, dont jump the gun buddy. If you look at what i said that is stated pretty clearly.

"A lot can happen and there is no guarantees in football, BUT..."

I even put but in capital letters. As in, as long as MU doesnt fall flat (bad play, injury, world upside down). If MU plays bad, and NU is on their game coventional thinking goes out the window.

the bolded comment is the one that came off wrong.