The next 3 games will tell us who we are.

macroboy

Our record after the next 3 games.  

96 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

How in the hell How in the freekin hell can you be more affraid of TTech the missouri. Does anyone else remember the cornkob we got embeded in our rears from last year. TTech is good but there no missiouri. I know we play missouri at home but from what i remember we got our butts handed to us plenty of times at home to some not so great teams.

Va Tech - Win

Missouri - Depends on what we do at tech but i still say loss buy 2 touchdowns. Its going to take an miracle to beat both missouri and oklahoma but stranger things have happened.

Texas Tech - Loss But its a good game.

4-2

How in the hell How in the freekin hell can you be more affraid of TTech the missouri. Does anyone else remember the cornkob we got embeded in our rears from last year. TTech is good but there no missiouri. I know we play missouri at home but from what i remember we got our butts handed to us plenty of times at home to some not so great teams.

Va Tech - Win

Missouri - Depends on what we do at tech but i still say loss buy 2 touchdowns. Its going to take an miracle to beat both missouri and oklahoma but stranger things have happened.

Texas Tech - Loss But its a good game.

4-2

location of the game and the 1st t-tech game under cally. people forget how many times we gave them the short field in that game. they beat us senseless, but it shouldn't have been as bad as it was..... anyway their are still people scared to death of them since then. they forget that we had them beat the next year if our D tackle doesnt try to return a int(or was it a fumble)

this poll shows a full third of Husker fans smoke crack OR are delusional. But I like em anyway.

......is that the third that said 5-1? If those people are smoking crack, what are 10% that said 6-0 on?

keep in mind at the time of the post the poll was not the same. I believe he was referring to both the 5-1 and 6-0 crowd. and while i believe 5-1 is optimistic, its certainly not out of the realm of reasonable thought. i think we close to techs level, and being at home makes it a push, so from there we would only need to pull of one big upset.... its not that big of a deal

Leach has promised the boosters the Big 12 this year. He states he has the best team he has ever had by far. He is on their asses now, but he will have them flying high by conference is my guess.

They found a way to win big at Nevada, but it sure was not pretty, I was there, but when those guys click it is unstopable. If they are on and they normally are at home, we have absolutely no chance against them. A major but kicking is my guess.

Leach has promised the boosters the Big 12 this year. He states he has the best team he has ever had by far. He is on their asses now, but he will have them flying high by conference is my guess.

They found a way to win big at Nevada, but it sure was not pretty, I was there, but when those guys click it is unstopable. If they are on and they normally are at home, we have absolutely no chance against them. A major but kicking is my guess.

I think Leach is a fool to promise the boosters the Big 12 this year or any year. Write this down: Texas Tech will NEVER win the conference championship if their offense is one dimensional. There's just no way. Having a one dimensional offensive attack puts the offense at a huge disadvantage because it leads to really inconsistent play if the pass game does not get started.

What does this type of offense lead to?

Winning games they aren't expected to win, and losing games they have no business losing.

I think Leach is a fool to promise the boosters the Big 12 this year or any year. Write this down: Texas Tech will NEVER win the conference championship if their offense is one dimensional. There's just no way. Having a one dimensional offensive attack puts the offense at a huge disadvantage because it leads to really inconsistent play if the pass game does not get started.

What does this type of offense lead to?

Winning games they aren't expected to win, and losing games they have no business losing.

if texas would take a plunge they could win the big 12. if he had the best talent in texas to chose from they could(should) win the big 12. there is so much talent there. if bo could even get his hands on the left overs from texas we would be dominant with in a year or two

Leach has made promises before. Unfortunately every single one has come true the year he made the promise. He has been on a building program and it started with us in 2004.

If we can not win it, I would prefer them over Texas or Oklahoma. And I remember a one dimensional team doing pretty well in the past.

I remember California saying the same thing a few years ago, and it was the biggest slaughter I have seen in while.

Just depends on the day. It happens. We will see how it turns out for them, but we do not have the talent to even begins stopping their passing attack. Now injuries could take a toll. But if we lined up today in Lubbock, I would be hard pressed to see it turning out a lot different than it did in 2004. I told you guys we could lose that game 70-0 very easily and caught hell for months prior. I was wrong by 10. I doubt it will get that bad this year, but it will be very one sided is my honest guess. Leach promised the boosters that game in 2004, and stated it would not even be close.

Leach has made promises before. Unfortunately every single one has come true the year he made the promise. He has been on a building program and it started with us in 2004.

If we can not win it, I would prefer them over Texas or Oklahoma. And I remember a one dimensional team doing pretty well in the past.

I remember California saying the same thing a few years ago, and it was the biggest slaughter I have seen in while.

Just depends on the day. It happens. We will see how it turns out for them, but we do not have the talent to even begins stopping their passing attack. Now injuries could take a toll. But if we lined up today in Lubbock, I would be hard pressed to see it turning out a lot different than it did in 2004. I told you guys we could lose that game 70-0 very easily and caught hell for months prior. I was wrong by 10. I doubt it will get that bad this year, but it will be very one sided is my honest guess. Leach promised the boosters that game in 2004, and stated it would not even be close.

Well, since Leach likes throwing out these promises...I will too.

Texas Tech WILL NOT win the Big 12 this year. I guarantee you.

I say 5 and 1. We have Mizzou at home. Yes they are very very good but we are steadily getting better with the off weak this weak and time to prepare. Back to back home games and momentum going in.....

Just sayin that I think the Mizzou game will be closer than people think.

Tech on the road worries me at this point. But hey its just speculation...

I say 5 and 1. We have Mizzou at home. Yes they are very very good but we are steadily getting better with the off weak this weak and time to prepare. Back to back home games and momentum going in.....

Just sayin that I think the Mizzou game will be closer than people think.

Tech on the road worries me at this point. But hey its just speculation...

I would think that NU should prepare for VT this week. Mu on the other hand is off next week and will have 2 weeks to get ready.

Plus lets look at this with clear colored glasses. If NU was #5 in the country and MU was ranked in the 30's, had yet to play a team in the top #80 in the country and had struggled at times against those teams, was coming off a 5-7 season and had a new coach with no previous head coaching experiance. What chances would you give the Tigers of pulling off the upset at home?

You all would be rollin on the floor laughing at me if i made claims of victory or saying things like some of you say. I am not saying NU has no chance, but seriously people, just look at it.