Annonymous Coach on Nebraskas season so far

That is what I love about this. We will find out more, very very soon! Nebraska has played no one yet, but Va. Tech, even in a down year, is someone pretty decent. Let us see how they do. I predict a close game and a Nebraska win, but I am not a prediction God with Iowa State Leanings, so I could be wrong.

Yeah. I'd say Western Michigan.

He sounds more bitter than anything.

Holy Schnikeys!

What did he say that anyone could disagree with? He seemed to be putting it as nicely as possible.

Probably the worst thing about the stated thoughts were that they were "off the record".

But it was enough to send a bunch of us wondering "Whatchutalkinboutwillis? or who exactly said it.

Sounds like a smart enough coach not to put up any bulletinboard material.

I've heard more hurtful things posted (also anonymously) by Skersfan and DJR on pretty much a daily basis.

Who are just trying to cushion the blow of our inevitable demise by spiking our koolaid :koolaid2: with unnecessary reality...Safety Nazis! :box

:clap

Reality Nazi ey!!!! Nice one!!!!

I would prefer, Reality Angel. Just trying to make your landing easy.

Wish I could find a clip of Drew Carey's routine where he's in a resturant about to eat a grease burger? and a person sitting behind him leans over and says, "That stuff will kill you, ya know".

"What??? They should put warnings on things like that..I was almost going to enjoy this feast". "Thank you kind sir, for saving my Life....Ya Safety Nazi! Angel !!".

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=853729

Here's an article I found online. Thought he had some pretty negative things to say about us.

I like the quarterback (Joe Ganz) a lot. He's a heck of a kid. But they can't run the ball. (Marlon) Lucky is good, and he runs good routes. But they really can't run the ball. The line has that mentality of throw, throw, throw (from the old coaching staff). And it's hard to change that mind-set quickly and become a running team overnight. Bo (Pelini) wants to run the ball, but they aren't there yet. It may come after seven or eight games. Or it may not come until the spring. The passing game? They can't just drop back and throw it. Most of their big passing plays come off play-action.

"On defense, I wasn't that impressed. They are big up front, but there isn't much of a pass rush. Bo is trying to scheme them up. He's a big schemer. They came at us with a lot of different blitzes and stunts. I think the DBs are average. I will say the kid they moved from running back to linebacker (Cody Glenn) is a player. He's good. I think this defense will struggle to play in space."

Ever notice how big guys balls get when they say things anonymously. Would he have had the stones to walk up to Bo's face and say that? I highly doubt it.

This is going to be our biggest test so far, and we'll have to see how we fair. I think we'll do ok, and be better than some folks might think.

What, like Bo would throw down with the guy?!? <_<

Who cares if the guy was speaking "off the record"? (Whatever that means. Christ, it's not The People's Court with wapner) The fact is NU is a mediocre team right now. Beat VT and you step up a tiny bit, but not much considering VT's track record this year. Beat Missouri and now you're talking.