So sick....

ray233

I agree, I still love Bo. Love him. His press conferences are TRUTH and give me hope for the future. Callahan made we want to give up hope.

Oh yeah. And I was at the game, and for all you fans who left early...you don't deserve to to wear red or sit in the same stadium as our players. Next Time don't even go if you'll leave when we are down. (and I know some people on this board must have left early) that makes me so mad. We aren't fair weather fans.

No. There was nothing in the original post that was "Well said." RANT ON: One of my biggest pet peaves is reading posts, and its happened far too often since this program has sank, where somone is either claiming "If you say.... Youre not a fan!" Did you write the rule book on what's acceptable Husker fan behvior and what isnt?

Frankly I like to discuss the pros and cons of what goes on during games, seasons, recruiting, and whatever. Right now there's more cons than there are pros so there's going to be more negative comments discussed. I really dont think Pelini or any of the players really care what I'm posting. Nothing I post, pro or con, is going to get into their heads.

I've been a Husker fan since I was five and probably was before that, but just dont remember. I've even defaced my body to "show" my support. LOL I dont need some hyper sensitive fan telling me how I can or cant feel about the program, or what I can or cant post. If the Mods tell me otherwise, then I'll just have to go start my own Husker website.

I think its assinine to believe that we should fire Pelini. I think its just as assinine though to tell people they cant express any frustration on a message board for fear that it will lead to the program falling futher.

I dont think its assinine to wonder if there does need to be some tweaking with the staff and the end of the season, or if the staff should be playing others if certain players arent performing. To me thats generally good message board/bar football discussion.

I found even more respect for Bo today, when he said to blame him and that staff, not the guys for the loss. That's a coach. A coach that you will run through walls for. It won't be this year, this years team had to many years of Callahan's "good product on the field", "going to the NFL." But it will happen, and won't that be a year to remember!

I agree, I still love Bo. Love him. His press conferences are TRUTH and give me hope for the future. Callahan made we want to give up hope.

Oh yeah. And I was at the game, and for all you fans who left early...you don't deserve to to wear red or sit in the same stadium as our players. Next Time don't even go if you'll leave when we are down. (and I know some people on this board must have left early) that makes me so mad. We aren't fair weather fans.

Are you kidding? The fans have the right to voice their displeasure of how poorly the team is playing by leaving. Being a fan doesn't mean that you have to sit the entire game and watch your beloved team get slaughtered. Get real. You honestly think that the fans want to stay the whole game, watch an almost 40 point loss, and then have to put up with the traffic at midnight on a Saturday night in Lincoln? Everyone that left early probably listened on the radio as they left, went home or to the bar, and drank their sorrows away. :cheers

Get over yourself. Just because you have the stomach to sit and stay and watch that terrible game until the final gun doesn't make you a better Husker fan then anyone who left the game early. Pompass a$$. :rant

Excellent post. We just have to be patient. Nebraska will dominate again. I'll be supportive of the Cornhuskers even if we don't win another game this year. I feel bad for the fans who have given up on the team again. Nobody should be asking for Pelini's job either, because he needs time to establish domination.

Pelini didn't point fingers, knew they played a tough team, but still said things could have gone a lot better. No sugar coating the outcome, and he was fired up. I liked when some reported asked him, "Are you ashamed?", he responded, "Ashamed of what?!".

He knows the team is going to have some down times to be able to get back up again. I think what Pelini is most concerned about is that every player is giving it their best.

Are you kidding? The fans have the right to voice their displeasure of how poorly the team is playing by leaving. Being a fan doesn't mean that you have to sit the entire game and watch your beloved team get slaughtered. Get real. You honestly think that the fans want to stay the whole game, watch an almost 40 point loss, and then have to put up with the traffic at midnight on a Saturday night in Lincoln? Everyone that left early probably listened on the radio as they left, went home or to the bar, and drank their sorrows away. :cheers

Get over yourself. Just because you have the stomach to sit and stay and watch that terrible game until the final gun doesn't make you a better Husker fan then anyone who left the game early. Pompass a$$. :rant

:yeah

Thank God I thought I was the only one.... Every freaking game its the same thing... For home games it's how dare any of you leave early, or not yell enough, or not wear red... for away games it's, God (insert team here) fans are just a huge pack of jerks... Not every Nebraska fan will live up to the high and mighty ideals laid out here, in fact most of the people on here don't with the way they attack anyone who breaks from the ill defined "Husker way" that many around here claim to follow, even though there actions and posts really make me wonder.

Your warning level has been increased for violating the Board's rule against personal attacks on members.

A second violation will result in a temporary ban. A third violation will result in a permanent ban.

Damn the stadium was only about half full in the 4th quarter. I for some reason stuck around to the bitter end and then watched the team leave the field. Bo looked pissed. I don't support leaving early but I understand its painful to watch them get killed. The only game I've left early I think was last years USC game.

I can't bring myself to leave any game early. I stayed the whole game when Okie State came to town last year.

God love those Huskers.

Your warning level has been increased for violating the Board's rule against personal attacks on members.

A second violation will result in a temporary ban. A third violation will result in a permanent ban.

C'mon. Don't jump on someone just for not drinking the koolaid. We're all grown ups. Loosen up and let the "pessimists" call out the overly optomistic rose-colored wearing fans. Some of us can be fans and realize when the team isn't/hasn't been that good. NU beat 3 of the bottom teams in college football and 90% of the people on here wanted us to be ranked. Lets see where the guts are on this team after we lose by 28+ next week and then have to play an 'interesting' ISU at their house with our heads down at 3-3. "Husker nation" is disgusting at times. Wake up. It's OK to say "We aren't that good" and not get flogged.

Oh, and BTW...don't be an American if you disagree what the president is doing too. Gimmie a break. Dissilusion should be classified as a disease.

I just love when I get hammered on here or by my friends when I started the season saying "Um...well...I honestly think we'll be lucky to have a winning season". I'm not saying it won't improve with time...just lay off those of us that actually see what is on the field and how it compares to the other 100+ teams in the BCS.