When we beat Texas Tech....

Okay. Here's a fun one:

Would you trade a win over TT, Oklahoma or Kansas for a loss to Iowa State?

Cause that kinda psycho mood swing thing happens several times a season with lower echelon teams.

Not to mention every Sunday in the NFL.

I'd trade an Oklahoma win for an ISU loss.

all for it.

while I'm wishing...

BEAT TT!!

Okay. Here's a fun one:

Cause that kinda psycho mood swing thing happens several times a season with lower echelon teams.

Sure...that trade would be perfectly fine with me!

We are tanking just like last year.

Its in their psyche already.

Down for the count and at this point I don't expect another win this year.

Okay. Here's a fun one:

damn, i wouldn't go that far...... <_<

I'm a mizzou fan and am not at all impressed with texas tech. We killed them 41-10 last year, at home I know but still.

If I was Bo I would blitz every down. What is there to lose? Missouri pressured their QB all game long and we don't exactly have a great secondary either. Force the issue! Dropping back seven is a loss no matter what. It almost makes me think of the so called prevent defense in the NFL..which never works.

Bring pressure at all times and you might have a chance. And hardly anyone has mentioned that tech's defense sucks.

Man some of you guys are so negative.

You win some you lose some. We lose 3 more this year, Texas Tech, Oklahoma and Kansas, so what. All are ranked in the top 15, good teams, it is not disgrace.

Missouri got away from us. I expected a loss and thought it could get huge if they could run the ball. Yea it sucks, but my guess is it would happen 9 out of 10 times. They are a very good team. It is not the end of the world.

Texas Tech, we do not match up with them, just like the last time we played them Lubbock. Just the facts mam. No shame as long as we play hard, as we did against Missouri. No one quit. It is all we can ask for guys.

Oklahoma, we will play them closer than the other two is my guess. I think it is a certain loss, but within 14. Some because of the past history and because Stoops and Pelini are good friends. He will not try to run up the score, unless he gets beaten by Texas this weekend. Then who knows.

Kansas, a chance that we coud pull this one off. Slight, but any step in the right direction is good. It should be close at home.

If we do things just as we have the past 5 games we will end up in a bowl game, a step in the right direction.

Thinking we are going to lose to a team we are supposed to lose to is not being down. You take your lumps and give the ones you can.

Slow process, but getting down on the team because they are right about where everyone, not wearing Husker gear thought they would be is unfair. We all hate losing, but being prepared for it and accepting that we are not ready to be the winner makes life easier at this time.

Cheer them as loud as you can, hope for the best, and if it comes be estatic, if it is not what we want, still cheer as loud as you can, stay till the end and cheer them when they leave the field. We can do that every single game, no one can stop us from that and that is the first step to winning again and it is the ony one we can make as fans.

You can beat Texas Tech. I like everyone's candor on this message board but you are still a little negative. I understand being a long time mizzou fan but you need to focus on TT. I've actually put money where my mouth is and bet on Nebraska.

To level out the negativity, you made on hell of a bet my friend. GO BIG RED :thumbs

so if you win, i get a cut right?? :LOLtartar

Okay. Here's a fun one:

BLAH BLAH BLAH! :wacko: ****Anything after this isn't meant for OLDMAN since we all know how he thinks**** Anythings possible on Saturday so I guess there is a small part of me that could see it happening. 7-5 or 8-4 is a real possibility in my book and I'm still standing by that as I predicted before the season began. It's an improvement and a step in the right direction last time I checked.