we did a better job running

You see the looks bo gave to Barney after a couple of holding penalties that took us out of field goal range at the half. At least after the second penalty they yanked the guilty party out of the game. I am sick of these players committing penalty after penalty and still being allowed to play.

In fairness to the guy whose number was called (Smith) by the ref, I didn't see a hold on either play. I don't think you should lose your job because the ref F's up.

agreed...thought tech had alot of calls go their way...not to say that we lost the game because of it....better luck next time i guess

I do agree the holding calls where not being called evenly, but ultimately that did not effect the outcome, to a great extent.

I am still a little unsure about the left side of our line. And from the way Ganz was scrambling to his right all night, he may not be either. They are the youth out there so I hope to see improvement in the next few games.

I do agree the holding calls where not being called evenly, but ultimately that did not effect the outcome, to a great extent.

I am still a little unsure about the left side of our line. And from the way Ganz was scrambling to his right all night, he may not be either. They are the youth out there so I hope to see improvement in the next few games.

when you have the ball deep in their territory,and they call 2 in a row, on one of them you get a long first down.... thats pretty game changing. that cost us at least 3 points in a game that we finished tied.

when you have the ball deep in their territory,and they call 2 in a row, on one of them you get a long first down.... thats pretty game changing. that cost us at least 3 points in a game that we finished tied.

Tech doesn't run 8 man front, nor do they shift their line/front like the 8 man front teams.

Just think, we only rushed for 114 yards as a team and held the ball for 2/3 of the game.

Can't imagine what the score would have been if we could have rushed for 200-250 yards that game but I have no doubt we would have beaten them by at least two scores.

as well as the huskers ran, ttech never gave up huge plays (15 yards+). thats why big red was held to 114 yards.