we did a better job running

Gotta give Cotton his props today. I've been hard on him, but his troops did a nice job overall. Just gotta get them to work on the penalties now and we will have something.

Also, WTH has happened to Castille? Dude always was a tough runner, now he does not have that one thing that used to set him apart. That 4th and 1 effort was horrendous and I am glad Bo gave him an earful.

Also gotta give Lucky his props. Was some of the better running I had seen from him in a while. Ran tough and hard. Really set a tone, IMO.

Gotta give Cotton his props today. I've been hard on him, but his troops did a nice job overall. Just gotta get them to work on the penalties now and we will have something.

Also, WTH has happened to Castille? Dude always was a tough runner, now he does not have that one thing that used to set him apart. That 4th and 1 effort was horrendous and I am glad Bo gave him an earful.

Also gotta give Lucky his props. Was some of the better running I had seen from him in a while. Ran tough and hard. Really set a tone, IMO.

i'm telling ya... castille needs to be glenn'd

You see the looks bo gave to Barney after a couple of holding penalties that took us out of field goal range at the half. At least after the second penalty they yanked the guilty party out of the game. I am sick of these players committing penalty after penalty and still being allowed to play.

In fairness to the guy whose number was called (Smith) by the ref, I didn't see a hold on either play. I don't think you should lose your job because the ref F's up.

You see the looks bo gave to Barney after a couple of holding penalties that took us out of field goal range at the half. At least after the second penalty they yanked the guilty party out of the game. I am sick of these players committing penalty after penalty and still being allowed to play.

In fairness to the guy whose number was called (Smith) by the ref, I didn't see a hold on either play. I don't think you should lose your job because the ref F's up.

Tex Tech had holds on almost every play....no calls. IMO the refs decide these games by willfull neglect or application of one sidedness. TT got a zebra break today....

The first was pretty obvious, defensive guy was trying to spin out and smith had a hold of his jersey. Easy call right there.

I thought the ref's did a good job. This game may not have gone to over time if Murrillo is called for pass interference on the last play of regulation. He was all over the receiver, and not looking for the ball. Yeah I know if not for holding calls twice in a row, or Murrillo's blown coverage on 4th down we win. Just saying the ref's didn't cost us this game. If we can cut down on the penalties, we could finish the rest of the season 5-1.

GBR!!!