OU game

Yeah...having it on the Versus network makes me nervous. They seem to have troubles with their coverage sometimes and I'm going to be pissed if something happens to my signal...

(puts Cox on speed dial)

Typically Cox or any provider will have nothing to do with and won't be able to help any Versus feed problems. They are just passing along the signal, more or less.

my cable package here in texas doesn't have versus...really makes me mad. I think I'm gonna go to a bufallo wild wings (they ought to have DTV right?) and see if I can get them to put it on a screen. Anyone have a better suggesstion? Is there a way to stream the game online?

You can try channelsurfing.net, I watched the VT game that way since NY was showing the PSU-IL game and my cable provider couldn't pull their heads out of their 5th point of contact and get the ESPN Gameplan PPV to work right.

working for a cable provider, i will say that trying to please everyone will never happen. Our company does offer VS and FSN, but we did not get the FSN PPV for the games earlier this year. We have NE and IA markets and trying to get the best of both worlds is not easy, every channel that is offered to customers, the cable provider has to pay the network a fee per customer every month. Do the math, that is why there is frustration on customers end on what networks they want. So the next time you bicker about the cable bill that is why, want everything, go with Directv or dish, you can't go wrong, unless its cloudy, rainy, windy etc.... :dumdum

Obviously it's several weeks away, but I really hope the OU game gets picked up by a real network and not Versus or PPV. I hate missing the Iowa State and Baylor games.

atleast when it's on versus you know it's national rather than that regional sh#t that abc does...this coming from someone that lives in big ten country.

Obviously it's several weeks away, but I really hope the OU game gets picked up by a real network and not Versus or PPV. I hate missing the Iowa State and Baylor games.

It will be, ABC or ESPN I'd reckon. Today we've got to take care Kansas - and I hope we win by a big enough margin to help me finally forget last week.

I'm one of those Oklahoma fans who wishes OU vs Nebraska would come back every year, even if we both had to drop a non-conference game. So much history and tradition in those classic games between our teams - it is missed as a regular item on every fall schedule we play by about every OU fan I've ever talked to down here.

Wish the Cornhuskers all the best in their game today against Iowa State - see you guys on Nov. 1st in Norman.