Did we see Roy Helu's weakness??

For sure, the linemen will not have bruises in their backs from where he runs into them and not the hole. Another great game by Lucky against a no defense team. Do it against Oklahoma and then I might be a believer. No loss at all as far as I am concerned we have ample average to above average backs to replace him instantly.

For sure, the linemen will not have bruises in their backs from where he runs into them and not the hole. Another great game by Lucky against a no defense team. Do it against Oklahoma and then I might be a believer. No loss at all as far as I am concerned we have ample average to above average backs to replace him instantly.

agree, Lucky hasn't broke of enough long ones to be concerned about his graduation.

That TD run that Lucky had on the option was the best run we have seen all year out of any of the backs. If people don't think we will miss his ALL AROUND game they are mistaken.

For the topic I was suprised that Helu got caught as well but I believe it has happened a couple times this year. Not on a run that long though.

I like the way they are getting Mendoza involved in the passing game now, a screen here and there. Might make him that weapon in the future that Lucky is now.

Helu actually got caught from behind twice..... the 1st though was by James Smith, and this kid can flat out fly. He is from council bluffs TJ and I watched him for 4 years at the State Track meet and he is a track kid. At first, I told my wife.... "how the hell did he get caught" , but then when I saw that it was Smith, it made sense.

KC husker and I were talking about this after the game. Helu doesn't have the break away, but he is still a good back with a big future. We will miss Lucky. For you nay sayers, he is our only "complete" back. How many times did he save Keller last year with his blitz pick up..... He has the total package...may not be a Heisman caliber, but he is the best we can put on the field right now. When it comes to running, receiving, blocking, and knowing the offense, he is better than the rest at this point.