Patrick Witt

I don't know with all the threads and posts, if anyone talked about this: One bright spot in the game was Witt's quick feet on his T.D. run. He looked faster than I thought he would be. I'm not saying he will be as good as Ganz, Lee (although I haven't seen him play yet), etc. But he was a better runner than I expected him to be.

I don't know with all the threads and posts, if anyone talked about this: One bright spot in the game was Witt's quick feet on his T.D. run. He looked faster than I thought he would be. I'm not saying he will be as good as Ganz, Lee (although I haven't seen him play yet), etc. But he was a better runner than I expected him to be.

I said the same exact thing when I saw that run. He looked pretty good even though there was nobody near him...

Dang it, I was watching the Texas/Tech game during his run. facepalm.gif

Turn in your husker fan card immediately. I have only turned off the skers once in my life and it was last years USC game. I felt incredibily ashamed for doing it, but i couldnt take it anymore. As a fan i feel those guys are out there giving it there all for the fans and they have to suffer till the bitter end if we are getting pummelled, and i am going to watch it to the bitter end along with them.

Turn in your husker fan card immediately. I have only turned off the skers once in my life and it was last years USC game. I felt incredibily ashamed for doing it, but i couldnt take it anymore. As a fan i feel those guys are out there giving it there all for the fans and they have to suffer till the bitter end if we are getting pummelled, and i am going to watch it to the bitter end along with them.

Wasn't by choice, mind you. There were about 20 other people in my dorm lounge who wanted to switch games after Ganz's pick-6 . . .

I too missed it because I was watching Tex/ TT......by choice. Now you can all tell me how great of fans you are and how I'm not.

who cares? We didnt play as good as we should have and thats that, nothign wrong with watching a more closely matched game, one that may ultimately change the national champoinship (but thats another topic).

You arent anymore of a fan than he is

Turn in your husker fan card immediately billdozer. i have only turned off the skers once in my entire life and it was when it was a really bad time when we were getting beat bad but that time is understandable but the time that you turned it off is not and i am full of double standards and a hypocrite....i mean..

YOU ARE A BAD FAN I AM BETTER!

Turn in your husker fan card immediately billdozer. i have only turned off the skers once in my entire life and it was when it was a really bad time when we were getting beat bad but that time is understandable but the time that you turned it off is not and i am full of double standards and a hypocrite....i mean..

Guess I better turn in mine too....I am just as guilty... <_<

Guess I better turn in mine too....I am just as guilty... <_<

Yo Tambien. (That's Yiddish for "I didn't") :sarcasm

Not only had I turned it to the Texas/TT game (actually was switching back and forth between plays) but I was 11 deep into an 18-pack and was on my 2nd game of poker. Guess that's the good part of not being at the game. You can choose to do what you want.