Patrick Witt

Getting back to topic...

While he isn't going to be a Heisman candidate by any means, Patrick Witt should turn into a good quarterback for us. He could easily be the starter for the next 2 years, possibly even three (don't pencil in Green just yet, you never know how he'll pan out). I think he'll fit in nicely to the offense, but i doubt he's too fit to go spread. WC is probably more of his style.

Dang it, I was watching the Texas/Tech game during his run. facepalm.gif

Turn in your husker fan card immediately. I have only turned off the skers once in my life and it was last years USC game. I felt incredibily ashamed for doing it, but i couldnt take it anymore. As a fan i feel those guys are out there giving it there all for the fans and they have to suffer till the bitter end if we are getting pummelled, and i am going to watch it to the bitter end along with them.

You are so much of a better fan than anyone who turned the game off :sarcasm:sarcasm

Anyways, his speed did surprise me as well. I hope it all continues with the guys that are behind Ganz. It will be an interesting spring and fall for these guys.

K, well, I watched the Mizzou 'game' 'til about 3-4 mins into the 3rd qtr, then said 'F' it'.

Didn't watch 1 play of this 1 as described above.

zE no likey Big Red be, how u say, BLOW OUT!--'bely bad for MIND...

:blink:

4 '09, qb situation look bely CONFUSE! Many good player, all NEW, nobody play much b4! Break in new qb, many problem, much 'GROW' time! zE no likey see Big Red blow out again by Sooners while new qb 'GROW'! Bad

4 MIND! zE no likey break in new qb--many PAIN IN ASS! :yeah

And I thought reading TuffTigers posts was difficult.

Honestly, I did not watch the end. I had seen enough by then and decided it was time to go out for the night. But hearing Witt looked 'fleet footed' is surprising to me honestly. Have always heard he is the least athletic of all our QB's outside of Beau.

to me, he looked like he might be almost as quick as ganz..... but he looked fairly athletic....maybe he has been working hard in the weight room?

Pinchin' a loaf during the game? Yeah, I'm guilty, but I always have it turned up loud and hope I don't blow a 'roid while trying to QUICKLY pass a buff... Sorry. Unsportsmanlike... Anyway, I DID get to see Witt in the game and altho I STILL wrote Ganz in for President today, I would be happy to let Witt sit as his vice-pres. The kid looked pretty fair in the game, we'll have to see if he can stay out of trouble and if he keeps conditioning I guess...

i took a dump at the start of the 3rd quarter and missed swift's touchdown...i turned it up real loud so i could still hear it. what's the judgement on that?

You think that's bad...

I turned to the computer screen to read what was posted in the "Official OU/NU Game thread" and missed Witts TD..Lucky I was recording it..I now must rewatch it and FFWD through the gore.

you think that's bad...

PeterGriffin3_edited-full.jpg

K, Techno Update: on your DVR box/remote they have this thing called PAUSE! It works just like when you used to pause a VCR or music cassette/cd back in the olden days. Also included are RR and FF to scan backwards or forwards as you so chose.

So really, taking an untimely dump is no longer a valid excuse for missing even 1 second of an excrutiating blowout. One's 'truthiness' as a BR Fan is at stake here... :w00t