Patrick Witt

Well, after working 12+ hrs on Sat., I was rushing to get to the sports bar and listening to the game on Sirius. I could have caught it on the tube midway thru the 1st but by that time we were down at least 28-zip and setting all kinds of records for CRAP PLAY!

Look, the game was over @ 4 1/2 mins into it and it was not clear at that point if our boyz were gonna keep them UNDER 100!!!

At this stage in my life I'm too old for this bush league bullsh@t!

Besides, the

TT game was an incredibly good one, hence..

I'm really looking forward to seeing a highly competitive qb race next year between

witt, lee, spano, and green if he comes. Lee and Witt will have had a few years under their belt learning the system, and I am guessing will be the front runners, but who knows. As long as they make smart fast decisions, that 's all I care about.

i took a dump at the start of the 3rd quarter and missed swift's touchdown...i turned it up real loud so i could still hear it. what's the judgement on that?

You think that's bad...

I turned to the computer screen to read what was posted in the "Official OU/NU Game thread" and missed Witts TD..Lucky I was recording it..I now must rewatch it and FFWD through the gore.

Hmmm, How many turned it during the Mizzou game and just aren't saying. I waited till the bitter end and switched to TT&Tex then. You know there was about 8 min left and that was really where it got exciting. No excuse for switching, some may be slipping from die hard fan to band wagon fan. ;)

GBR!!!

Dang it, I was watching the Texas/Tech game during his run. facepalm.gif

Turn in your husker fan card immediately. I have only turned off the skers once in my life and it was last years USC game. I felt incredibily ashamed for doing it, but i couldnt take it anymore. As a fan i feel those guys are out there giving it there all for the fans and they have to suffer till the bitter end if we are getting pummelled, and i am going to watch it to the bitter end along with them.

Gotta admit I turned over to the Texas-game. I had the Neb-game recording on DVR-though, I switched over after we'd score and watch the scoring drives. I was just getting too pissed-off and the little woman doesn't want to listen to me repeatedly rant and yell at the tv. I really get into the games when watching, when things go really bad sometimes I'll just turn them off to take my source of stress away. I know I shouldn't get worked-up, it's just a freaking game, but it still happens. Plus the Texas game was pretty damn good.

I don't know with all the threads and posts, if anyone talked about this: One bright spot in the game was Witt's quick feet on his T.D. run. He looked faster than I thought he would be. I'm not saying he will be as good as Ganz, Lee (although I haven't seen him play yet), etc. But he was a better runner than I expected him to be.

I was impressed myself. It almost reminded me of Eric Crouch for some reason. Looks like we could have a good QB battle next year for the starting position.

4 '09, qb situation look bely CONFUSE! Many good player, all NEW, nobody play much b4! Break in new qb, many problem, much 'GROW' time! zE no likey see Big Red blow out again by Sooners while new qb 'GROW'! Bad

4 MIND! zE no likey break in new qb--many PAIN IN ASS! :yeah

i took a dump at the start of the 3rd quarter and missed swift's touchdown...i turned it up real loud so i could still hear it. what's the judgement on that?

Judgement is that you should have had your a$$ on the toilet starting at kickoff if it meant that something good happened. Make sure you have plenty of TP and magazines ready for the next 3 games as we all expect you to camp out on your new favorite stadium seat.

Well we had two TVs because one of my friends is a huge Texas fan. So, we had the Tech/Texas game on the small TV and the Oklahoma/Nebraska game on the bigger TV. However, the Tech/Texas game got switched to the big TV after about five minutes and thirty three seconds and the Sooners were up 35 to 0.

Still watched the Husker game though on the small TV. I was happy to see Witt in there to get some reps, but in my opinion, he probably should have been in there earlier.