Why the sweatshirt?

HuskerT

I'm probably just nitpicking because were not winning, but am I the only one who wishes Bo would get rid of that damn gray sweatshirt that he always wears on game day? I think it would be fine if he was still an assistant coach, but I would expect the head coach of Nebraska football to wear something a little more professional. I might just be bored and I realize that if we were 7-2, 8-1, or 9-0 that I wouldn't even be wasting my or your time with this, but would it kill him to wear a nice polo shirt or windbreaker? I like Bo, I think he's the right man for the job, but I was just wondering if anyone else was thinking the same thing.

I'm probably just nitpicking because were not winning, but am I the only one who wishes Bo would get rid of that damn gray sweatshirt that he always wears on game day? I think it would be fine if he was still an assistant coach, but I would expect the head coach of Nebraska football to wear something a little more professional. I might just be bored and I realize that if we were 7-2, 8-1, or 9-0 that I wouldn't even be wasting my or your time with this, but would it kill him to wear a nice polo shirt or windbreaker? I like Bo, I think he's the right man for the job, but I was just wondering if anyone else was thinking the same thing.

.0. OMG IT"S GREY!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang

I mean No. I wasn't thinking the same thing.

.0. OMG IT"S GREY!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang

I mean No. I wasn't thinking the same thing.

:yeah

Didn't we have a discussion similar to this one last year when Callahan wore some off color shirt to a presser or something? dedhoarsededhoarse