Why the sweatshirt?

HuskerT

Dan McCarney used to wear this ugly red jogging suit on the sidelines...whenever he sweated (and believe me...when it was hot, the guy sweated buckets) it made him look like he had a bladder control problem...

I have not got a problem with casual attire on the sideline....

I guess I'm glad he doesn't wear the matching sweatpants.

Dan McCarney used to wear this ugly red jogging suit on the sidelines...whenever he sweated (and believe me...when it was hot, the guy sweated buckets) it made him look like he had a bladder control problem...

I have not got a problem with casual attire on the sideline....

I guess I'm glad he doesn't wear the matching sweatpants.

Ah...but he DID! And on national TV (I can't remember the exact game but I believe it was in that one year when we were competitive...should be easy to find). It was both embarrassing AND hilarious.

Settle it once and for all...which presents a better face on their respective schools

This?

doc477034029c398783593932.jpg

or This?

3_mangino.jpg

nuff said.... <_<

What's even scarier is those pictures are in the same scale.

Anyways, I like the sweatshirt, and I do believe it's what he's always worn, I seem to remember back in 03 him wearing the same shirt. Hmm maybe it's the only husker gear he's got?

LOL So many better things to focus on.

its not what I would wear as a coach... but I am sure he has a reason for it... and thats his call. I can tell you this... I like that look better than this one

osborne7.jpg

combine that shirt with that hat(he has it in his hand so you cant see it real well) that looked like he paid 3 dollars for it at pamida.... man was that an ugly outfit. but who cares... he won