Why the sweatshirt?

HuskerT

I appreciate the feedback, I figured that "I don't care" would be the common response. Believe me, I didn't start this topic as a member of the fashion police, but I really think that the sweatshirt is a little unprofessional, but if that's what he feels comfortable in than I can get over it.

Settle it once and for all...which presents a better face on their respective schools

This?

doc477034029c398783593932.jpg

or This?

3_mangino.jpg

nuff said.... <_<

:clap I heard that KU is having to do a stadium expansion project just so they have more room on the sidelines and won't get sideline interference penalties because he CAN'T get off the field during plays, and it will cost them the first two rows of seats behind the bench on the home side of the field.

1. The Sweater Vest is actually one of the best, if not the best piece of game day clothing for coach and fan alike. I wear mine with either a red or white polo, or a button down and tie for every game and coaches that wear them (i.e. Tressel) look sophisticated and professional. Sorry folks, you HAVE to dress to impress.

2. On that note, think about how much better the nation as a whole would perceive Nebraska/Pelini if he dressed like he didn't just get out of bed in the morning. Every time I watch a game with my family or any friends its always "What's up with that terrible GRAY sweatshirt?" Pelini taking more pride in his game day appearance = more positive media acknowledgement , its as simple as that.

its not what I would wear as a coach... but I am sure he has a reason for it... and thats his call. I can tell you this... I like that look better than this one

osborne7.jpg

combine that shirt with that hat(he has it in his hand so you cant see it real well) that looked like he paid 3 dollars for it at pamida.... man was that an ugly outfit. but who cares... he won

Ha...take that you Walmart Big Red Buckeye producing a-holes