WR Chris Omigie

Ohio Pete

Committed To Kansas

Kansas? Who is Kansas? Can't believe we lost this guy to Kansas. A big surprize to me. Don't see that offense as dynamic at all. Isn't Reising (spelling) gone? Bumbed about this one. This and a few DE's and DT's lost here these past few days really bumbed me out. Not what I thought would happen after our bowl game.

SheepdogMark

Committed To Kansas

Kansas? Who is Kansas? Can't believe we lost this guy to Kansas. A big surprize to me. Don't see that offense as dynamic at all. Isn't Reising (spelling) gone? Bumbed about this one. This and a few DE's and DT's lost here these past few days really bumbed me out. Not what I thought would happen after our bowl game.

SheepdogMark

Reising is back next year. Their bowl game was impressive also, not to mention the TV game vs. MU. Got to show off their passing attack in those two games.

I talked to a Florida fan about why we keep losing out on WR recruits this year even though we had a good passing offense this year. Even though Nebraska fans know we have great QB's here and coming in, he said the rest of the country is unsure. I really hoped Omigie was going to be N, best of luck to him.