Virgina Tech (again) for a Bowl?

red_38

How about avenging one of our losses with a bowl game against VT? I would like to see that match up because it might give us a gauge and some confidence about this year. I believe VT has gotten better and this would be a way to negate our loss to them earlier this year. Not to say that there are a number of teams that would be great to play but this match up gives us a double boost in my opinion.

Don't know how it would happen but a possible match up with an opponent that we lost to this year that is not in our conference.

I think that Iowa against us would be attractive to some bowl committee, but I am not sure how competitive we may actually be against them....unless yesterday wasn't a fluke, and we are actually to a point where we come out and can play for 60 minutes, instead of taking a half off. I hope that we are to that point...time will tell.

iowa would lose, i seriously am not scared of them at all. beating penn state is less of an accomplishment than people would have you believe.

:wtf

beating penn state is less of an accomplishment than people would have you believe.

Hmmm....

there's a real gem of logic! :rollin:rollin

the players/coaches of the nine teams that penn st beat would disagree with that.

Would you say that NU beating ku is an accomplishment???

explain why UNRANKED Iowa beating 9-0 penn st the #3 team in the country isn't an accomplishment please.

this oughta be good!! :nutz

I'm hoping NU gets to play Iowa in a bowl. :horns2

p.s. VATech would win the rematch, you really don't want that.

BEAT KSU!!

***SNIP***

On a side note, I'm betting the BCS committee is breathing a big sigh of relief now that Penn State lost.

And even if the committee isn't, PSU ought to be considering they'd end up facing some beast from the Big 12 or the SEC...

I don't get that logic, you would rather not go to a game because you will play a very tough team? You don't want a shot at a NC because you will have a tough time pulling it out?

***SNIP***

On a side note, I'm betting the BCS committee is breathing a big sigh of relief now that Penn State lost.

And even if the committee isn't, PSU ought to be considering they'd end up facing some beast from the Big 12 or the SEC...

I don't get that logic, you would rather not go to a game because you will play a very tough team? You don't want a shot at a NC because you will have a tough time pulling it out?

Humor - H U M O R.

Given the "sucess" of the Big 10 in national title games of late...