Some idiot out there....

the only time polls really bother me is when a team like Clemson is ranked in the top 10 to start the year and after a few games we all find out that they were really not that good at all.

then, after a crappy Alabama beats them, they get vaulted into the top 15 from nowhere and are propelled in the BCS computer ranking system and in the eyes of all the journalists.

I believe polls shouldn't be released until the 3rd week after the very first game is played. then we can see how teams are after their non-conference and OOC schedule really stacks up.

the only time polls really bother me is when a team like Clemson is ranked in the top 10 to start the year and after a few games we all find out that they were really not that good at all.

then, after a crappy Alabama beats them, they get vaulted into the top 15 from nowhere and are propelled in the BCS computer ranking system and in the eyes of all the journalists.

I believe polls shouldn't be released until the 3rd week after the very first game is played. then we can see how teams are after their non-conference and OOC schedule really stacks up.

:yeah

It would be nice to see the huskers ranked after the end of the season. Maybe it would help some of the potential recruits choose us since they would see the program moving in the right direction.

I wonder if all the "Who cares" people also complain "Did you hear Mark May bad mouthing us?" and "Why isn't our game picked up on TV this week?" and "Why didn't ESPN show any highlights of our game?".

It's all related, folks.

Mark May is a TOOL! And yes, I would say that to his face. But, you're right.

I wonder if all the "Who cares" people also complain "Did you hear Mark May bad mouthing us?" and "Why isn't our game picked up on TV this week?" and "Why didn't ESPN show any highlights of our game?".

It's all related, folks.

Very true but did you hear May talk about Pelini possibly being up for big 12 coach of the year

I was shocked :o

It's all related, folks.

Very true but did you hear May talk about Pelini possibly being up for big 12 coach of the year

I was shocked :o

WOW! That would be awesome :horns2