Cody Glenn Suspended

mrmac429

I just cant get over this. The kid has never been in trouble of any sort that we know of and all of a sudden he gets suspended indefinately :blink: I guess it comes as a huge shock being he would be the last guy i would think would do something detrimental to the team. Maybe Bo is playing an April fools joke.........

That's too bad. He was one of my favorite players. I want to feel sorry for him, but I doubt he was suspended without cause.

My respect for Pelini just went up a notch.

i agree, but wow........Glenn is the last guy i would expect to have a violation......sad deal, i still hope he makes it to the next level.

It goes to show that Bo isnt playing around, and that it dosent matter how important you are to the team. you can be kicked just as easy as the next guy. Losing him IS a big deal, and i hope that health of dillard is on the upward scale and if not the only starter we would have if wortman then ummm....Who would start next to him?

It goes to show that Bo isnt playing around, and that it dosent matter how important you are to the team. you can be kicked just as easy as the next guy. Losing him IS a big deal, and i hope that health of dillard is on the upward scale and if not the only starter we would have if wortman then ummm....Who would start next to him?

Matt Holt, Latravis Washington, Blake Lawrence...to name a few.

For what it is worth... I don't like doing this because I am not here to start rumors, however, a co-worker just told me that it was for selling his game tickets. Which according to him is also a violation of University and NCAA rules. Can anyone else confirm if that truely is a violation? If not, then obviously he doesn't know what he is talking about.

I feel bad for the team. I feel bad for Bo, but I am glad he made the decision for whatever the reason is.

I believe this sends loud and clear signs to the rest of the team. A senior with 2 regular season games and a bowl left was just given the boot. It could happen to any of them.

Well this truely is bad news, but atleast Bo is standing up and sticking by what he says, that team rules will be enforced and that he has a zero tolerance for these kind of things..

On the upside atleast from what I have heard is Bo WILL NOT be pulling any red shirts for the last three games, cause as we know of BC would have and did pull red shirts and it didnt matter how many games were left...

Washington, Lawrence? wow im pretty sure that the both havent seen the field that much this year... so yeah if dillards health isnt good for saturday we will really be hurting come gametime. I can see ksu kinda licking their chops now for some reason.

Why not move Thernarse into the LB spot? He wouldn't have to worry about the deep coverage and could just go run to the ball... which is what he seems to be ok at.