first post from the 808

irieboy8

HOWZIT from Hawaii

A little about myself... i was born and raised in hawaii and just moved back after living on the mainland for 10 years and my first memories of football are listening to nebraksa games on the car radio (usually against miami) and on TV. My dad is from (lincoln) Nebraska and went to college there. While there he joined a frat and has several great stories of going to games and the debotchery he and his brothers unleashed there.....

I am now 29 and last year while living in NC got to see nebraska play for the first time against WAke... honestly i bawled I was so happy.. my dream is to go to nebraska and see a game (i've been to nebraska a couple of times but never saw a game as it was off season).... hopefully one day

I am a Social studies teacher who works for the state teaching middle school kids Hawaiian history. I sport nebraska stuff in my room and the kids all wonder why i like Nebraska and not UH (university of hawaii)... speakign of which the new HC (McMackin) is my next door neighboor and right now the whole football team it seems is at his house for some rager.. i keep bugging him to bring nebraska here but i don't think it will happen... of other interest my department head at my school coaches also is a coach my old school i went to as a kid (punahou) home of dalton hiliard and manti teo this year... i bug him to steer recruits to Nebraska... he always laughs.. his bro though is the Associate Head Coach and

Linebackers coach so we always go back and forth about that.. but thats me so far.. hope to meet some cool people out here!!!

shooootttsss!

eric

Welcome to the board brah

Welcome to the board. One piece of advice, watch out for "Cy The Cyclone" as he is handing out what i am certain is acid laced kool-aid after seeing his predictions for ISU next year.

Not only the kool-aid but his team wears some pretty shabby look-alike jerseys of USC....beware!

I can sound cool and say I post from Hawaii too! But no one would believe me!

Just joking, good to have you here. I hope to see Hawaii sometime in my lifetime, haven't been there since I was a wee little lad and I don't remember any of it.

Group: Members

Member No.: 1867

From Omaha might be a tip off you would be lying. chuckleshuffle