Ted Gilmore

brownNgold

Wyoming is his alma mater so it could be.

It's all speculation at this point, and I imagine no one wants to see him leave.

I was just curiuos about his potential.

Is your coach leaving?

Wyoming's current coach has been on the hot seat for a long time now, many think he won't survive after this season.

Wyoming is his alma mater so it could be.

It's all speculation at this point, and I imagine no one wants to see him leave.

I was just curiuos about his potential.

Is your coach leaving?

Wyoming's current coach has been on the hot seat for a long time now, many think he won't survive after this season.

I beleive he was given an ultimatum at the end of last year of "go to a bowl game or else."

And after the loss last night that is no longer possible, but who knows its all rumors at this point.

Unless anyone has heard from a credible saltwater aquarium guy.

bo will not permit a 'letdown'. i believe both he and the staff have the kids focused on playing strong and playing to win.

i expect big things from our newly minted blackshirts tomorrow... and i suspect bo does also.

I agree, I think the defense will play with a new mind set now that they are true blackshirts. The mental aspect of football is huge and these boys will play on a different level I believe.