Did J Freeman

HSKRNOKC

He may have prototypical arm strength and size for the NFL, but if you ask me, he's missing something on the mental side of the game. I know talent around you makes a big difference but he seems to come up short quite a bit.

So does Coffman bring in his own talent? Coffman moved the team, Freeman could not move the same team. No brain, no pain

I think you're agreeing with me, I was just trying to head off any comments that would say Freeman is a victim of the talent around him like Cutler, Favre, Rivers, etc. were.

Agreed

Freeman has been a disappointment, no doubt about it. coach or not, the guy doesn't seem to have the leadership and desire to win like he should. he won't go better than the 3rd or 4th round, unless he just explodes next year.

ESPN have him as a late 1st or early 2nd rounder. Joe Flacco didn't have a great college career (as far as wins) but he turned out well. We'll have to see, I guess.

He may have prototypical arm strength and size for the NFL, but if you ask me, he's missing something on the mental side of the game. I know talent around you makes a big difference but he seems to come up short quite a bit.

Agreed. He sure as hell didn't look like an NFL QB today. But, he will probably get a chance to hold a clipboard or something for a coupla years.

Agreed also. I definitely think he has a "me" centric attitude that limits his ability to inspire his teammates to help him win. I hate that guys like Taylor and probably Ganz have decent college careers, but really dont/wont get much luv at the next level, but a guy like Freeman who's accomplished exactly jack squat at the college level will probably, at worst, get a nice signing bonus because of the way he's built.

saw

Uh-oh, the grammar police is conducting an undercover sting on Huskerboard.com!

Uh-oh, the grammar police ARE conducting an undercover sting on Huskerboard.com!

Also...pretty sure that Potter's hit probably had some lasting affects on Freeman. KSU was getting pounded on and weren't going to come back. Like it was mentioned earlier, Freeman will likely be testing the NFL waters (regardless of what the 'experts' on Huskerboard.com think of his ability) so no reason to go in there and get seriously hurt. They were tee-ing off on him every chance they had.

wouldn't surprise me, hat to say it but he has an NFL career waiting for him <_< Great size, good arm he will be a potential 1st or 2nd round pick, he is done at KSU.

The only team I can think that would draft him that high would be Al Davis and the Raiders just because they love to waste picks. He's too streaky of a player I think for a NFL team to take much of a gamble on him. He might go in the 3rd or 4th round as a "gamble" pick, but I don't think he goes 1st or 2nd round. I mean he's the same guy who came out last year and was still blaming team attitude on Snyder.

He may have all the attributes to make a great NFL QB, but he is lacking one. He doesn't have heart. When the game starts to get away from him, he folds like a house of cards. Other than a couple of very good games against Texas, he really hasn't lived up to his potential/hype. He got completely obliterated by one of the worst Husker teams in decades last year.