USA Today --- Vote for Memorial Stadium!!!!

Huskurz

I voted for Beaver Stadium (Penn State). The headline of the story is "10 great places to STAND and cheer college football" unfortunately because of all the geriatrics at the games it is impossible to STAND and cheer without getting a "down in front" or someother kind of scowl during a time of jubilation. Way to go geezers making me vote for someone elses stadium all because you want bring the stadium atmosphere down. :rant

They'll learn next time and just omit NU as an option.

In 2012, I'm planning an experiment to see if NU fans can singlehandedly decide a presidential election . . .

Where is a link to that Herbstreet rant about the Greatest CFP team poll when you need it!

you mean this one:

hebstreet is crazy....it has been proven that 95 huskers are the best team off all time...chill out kirk lol :clap

I voted for Beaver Stadium (Penn State). The headline of the story is "10 great places to STAND and cheer college football" unfortunately because of all the geriatrics at the games it is impossible to STAND and cheer without getting a "down in front" or someother kind of scowl during a time of jubilation. Way to go geezers making me vote for someone elses stadium all because you want bring the stadium atmosphere down. :rant

For the love of God, let it go

They'll learn next time and just omit NU as an option.

In 2012, I'm planning an experiment to see if NU fans can singlehandedly decide a presidential election . . .

Where is a link to that Herbstreet rant about the Greatest CFP team poll when you need it!

you mean this one:

hebstreet is crazy....it has been proven that 95 huskers are the best team off all time...chill out kirk lol :clap

It's been proven? No it hasn't.

Just wondering, where have you sat that you heard that. I do not have season tickets, but go at least once a year, and have never been told to sit down. I usually sit in the North or the South, but I stand for over half the gameplay usually. I always hear the stories about being told to sit down, but never heard it in person.

Might just be me though.

O and the poll doesnt say anything about the standing up in the poll

Just wondering, where have you sat that you heard that. I do not have season tickets, but go at least once a year, and have never been told to sit down. I usually sit in the North or the South, but I stand for over half the gameplay usually. I always hear the stories about being told to sit down, but never heard it in person.

Might just be me though.

O and the poll doesnt say anything about the standing up in the poll

i think it's typically on the west side where the press boxes are...at least that's what i hear. don't quote me