Im Gonna Miss This

Its nice to come out with a great win and a good bowl birth. But im gonna miss the season. Seems in life sometimes theres not something to root for. When you look at someone or something to beat the odds and do the unexpected it makes you feel something, i cant explain it. Watching other games doesnt do that like College football does, Let alone husker football. It was nice cheering and rooting and argueing with you guys these past few months. Lets hope we can keep the winning tradition in our upcoming bowl and in many seasons to come.

Im a Sap

Rclb5vMwc_8

Its nice to come out with a great win and a good bowl birth. But im gonna miss the season. Seems in life sometimes theres not something to root for. When you look at someone or something to beat the odds and do the unexpected it makes you feel something, i cant explain it. Watching other games doesnt do that like College football does, Let alone husker football. It was nice cheering and rooting and argueing with you guys these past few months. Lets hope we can keep the winning tradition in our upcoming bowl and in many seasons to come.

Im a Sap

Rclb5vMwc_8

I wonder how big of a vagina you'd have to have for a bowl "birth?" :moreinteresting

Im a Sap

Rclb5vMwc_8

I wonder how big of a vagina you'd have to have for a bowl "birth?" :moreinteresting

LOL looking at some of these stadiums, it would be like throwing a hotdog down an expressway

Now that the regular season has come to a close we can look back and say that this was a success and it was an interesting season. Can we and will we get better? HELL YES to both.

Thank you to the entire team from the Seniors to the scout team walk ons that strived to get better each day and never gave up. We have a month of practices and a Bowl game then a little over a month before the signing day where we receive the new HUSKERS. It is a good time to look back and say we are better for what we went through and the future is bright.

It is a great day to be a HUSKER.

GBR

:bonez:cheers:cheers:bonez

I agree, I have a happy/sad feeling. I'm going to miss Nate (So Very) Swift, Zack (The Sack) Potter, (Marvelous) Marlon Lucky, Joey (The) G(reat)anz and all the rest of the seniors who endured "What's His Name" for 4 years. At my age I don't usually wish away time but I can't wait for next season.

T_O_B

:bonez:nanalama:woo:thumbs:woo:nanalama:bonez

This season has had its up and downs....but last night has a magical feel to it...and i believe the future of this program is looking very good...i will miss all the seniors...they all are a part of the team...and once being on a college team i know that every man is important....i mean look at O'leary and Wesch, 2 seniors who had just as much to do with that kick as Henery.....way to go out Seniors!!..now lets get another W!!

This is a bitter sweet ending. I hope they play well and win the bowl game. The seniors deserve this more than anything for what they have had to endure over their career. A big win in a bowl game will give these guys a lot of respect and will help the fans forget all of the shame the prior coaching staff brought to this program. Bo is on the right track and I hope these seniors realize how important of a role they played in this rebuilding this year.