Who did you play with/against back in the day?

I figured since we got a bunch of down time until we play in our bowl game.....This is the time for you "Al Bundy's" out there to reminisce about your old high school football days. I am curious to see those of you who played HS Football in Nebraska or the surrounding states for that matter.....what former Husker players did you have the honor of playing with or against back in the day? I remember seeing Coach Osborne come to our school and speak to Clester when he was Jr. He came into our locker room and for a 17 year old kid, you would of thought God walked through the halls our our HS.

I will go first:

1983 I played against John Parella when he went to Mission Jr High. (The guy was beast back then too!)

1989 I played along side Clester aka Tank Johnson (He was our QB)

1989 I had the honor of getting ran over by Cory Schlesinger on more than one occasion

1990 I intercepted a pass from Tony Veland when he played QB at Benson.

I am interested in hearing your stories......................

A good friend of mine at Burke was on the fb team and faced Dave Rimington a number of times. Said the guy was SICK!

Yeah I wouldn't ever want to get smashed by Rimington!!

He said that Rimington had great technique, great feet.

Eric Alford used to babysit my little sister.

I was close to putting something about my sister making out with Shevin Wiggins when she was in a group home when she was a teenager but I went decided not to.

Does playing LP in pickup football count?

He didn't try to run you over with his car too did he? <_< What a waste of talen that moron had!

Eric Alford used to babysit my little sister.

I was close to putting something about my sister making out with Shevin Wiggins when she was in a group home when she was a teenager but I went decided not to.

Does playing LP in pickup football count?

As in Lawrence Phillips? Are you the guy he tried to run over with the car cuz you beat they azz? :worship

I dunked on former Husker basketball player Andy Markowski, he was 6'10". He was an assistant coach at USD when I went on a recruiting visit there and he was late in help defense rotation. Played against Seppo Evarywaye (sp?) in football and got owned by Kirk Hinrich in summer league games in high school. He was really good.

Tallest I've ever seen Markowski listed is 6'8".