Suh = LeKevin Smith?

Seriously? The only thing the I could think of was touchdown. It was not the first time the big fella had ever touched the rock. He was taking it to the house & nothing was going to stop him. I had the same thought & mentality all the way.

Fellas, it's just an instinct & reaction as a competitive athlete. If it doesnt make sense, put down the keyboard, lift some weights, and get out there and play some competitive sports. :)

my .02

Like everyone else on this board, I thought it was awesome when Suh kicked over Hawkins and I was especially excited when he threw the ball against the wall, (always one to love excessive celebrations) but was anyone else worried about the possible consequences of Suh's actions?

1. Suh fumbles the ball, a-la LeKevin Smith, CU recovers, goes on to kick a game winning 58 yard field goal.

2. Had Suh just taken a knee we could have just run the clock out.

Like I said, I think the way things turned out was/is amazing, but am I the only with who had doubts at the time?

Yea. if it were against OU they would have swatted the ball out at their 1/2 yd line and it would've bounced straight up, perfectly into another guy's hands and they would've taken it 99 1/2 yds the other way to win the game.

Glad it wasn't OU.

im pretty sure that every husker fan watching that game was screaming "fall down!".

Not me. While I admit that is what rational thought would suggest Suh do... f#*k that.

The thought of falling down never even crossed my mind, forgot it was a option. I didn't think he would get in, but he 'b-slapped' Hawk real good and took it to da house!

Ecstacy!

I coined the phrase "FALL DOWN FATTIE!!!" that we now use when a lineman makes an interception. We were at Hooters in KC watching the game when LeKevin Smith intercepted the ball and started running....I stood up and yelled it at the top of my lungs (yes we had a couple of pitchers) and drew a round of laughs...and a couple of dirty looks from the B-team waitresses.

Why do you want a lineman to fall down? I sure hope that was a sarcastic question. But if not...Um well...as the heading states...LEKEVIN SMITH. If you have the lead with under a minute to go and get a turnover...you fall down, kneel out the clock and win. You try and labor for a touchdown, a guy who doesn't know how to carry the ball, loses it and gives the other team the chance to score.

Suh- is not LeKevin Smith.............

Suh is a athletic Freak...................

If he can play FB in goal line sets...................

I have no problem with him returning a INT................

Especially when the only one between him and the endzone is a QB...........................

Did the San Jose St INT not prove to you that this "Fattie" can scoot............................

BTW. I QUADRUPLE Dare you to call Suh a "Fattie" to his face............................

Especially when the only one between him and the endzone is a QB...........................

Did the San Jose St INT not prove to you that this "Fattie" can scoot............................

BTW. I QUADRUPLE Dare you to call Suh a "Fattie" to his face............................

Um................

OK..........

LeKevin Smith is no slouch, he plays for the Pats.