Cy's "All Things Cyclone" Newsletter!

All Things Cyclone Newsletter

Yesterday Cy was walking across the parking lot on his way in to work and he slipped on the ice and fell...hard…to the frozen concrete. Cy was on his way back into the building after running out to the post office as a favor for the hot receptionist who wanted him to purchase “Christmasy” stamps for her. Ironically, Cy was discovered rolling around in the snow, in great pain, with one hand covering his testicles (which he had smashed into the ground) and the other hand clutching two books of “Nutcracker” Christmas stamps…

Recruiting Update

Cy Williams – 6’ 6”, 300 lb DT out of Clarinda….Only ISU and Iowa have gone after this recruit so far. If he’s from the actual Clarinda High School, He better end up in Ames or I’ll fire Chizek myself…what guy named CY wouldn’t want to play for the CY clones??? If he’s from Clarinda Academy though…that’s another story. Ferentz, over at Iowa, usually picks those guys up at their doorstep right after the parole hearing…

Jack Trice Stadium Remodel Project Update

ISU is preparing for the interstate rivalry game in 2009 with Iowa by adding handicapped rails and padded toilet seats to all the toilet stalls in order to make it more comfortable for drunken Iowa fans to bang each other in the public restrooms. Mood lighting and Barry White music will be available for an added fee…

Athletic Department Announcement

Applications are now available on-line at the ISU Athletic Department web site for the Offensive and Defensive Coordinator positions with the Cyclone football team…no experience necessary…

Who’s On Cy’s List

Clemson – For insulting ISU…15 yard penalty and No Chitlens For You!

North Dakota State – For insulting ISU – 15 yard penalty and banished to North Dakota

2005 2006 2007 2008 Football Wrap-Up

No Bowl Game this year Cyclone fans….but we’re expecting big strides from our team next year so be sure to purchase those amazingly over-priced season tickets early!

How is Pollard going to spin the hype machine for ticket sales this year? Is he planning on using his ludicris plan of only season ticket holders can go to the Iowa game? I dont know how he is going to convince a fan base to buy tickets, when they have only seen 9 wins in 3 years.

How is Pollard going to spin the hype machine for ticket sales this year? Is he planning on using his ludicris plan of only season ticket holders can go to the Iowa game? I dont know how he is going to convince a fan base to buy tickets, when they have only seen 9 wins in 3 years.

never count out the "CYCLONE FAITHFULL". if there is such a thing... <_<

Bah..that "season ticket holders only" thing with Iowa has already been done....Pollard has much bigger plans for the upcoming year..MUCH bigger.

-SPOILER ALERT-

NCAA Naked Cheerleader Squad Playoffs

5 wins in the last two years and somehow Chizik is a in the running for the Auburn job. Not even Cy could make this stuff up...

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3766017

Pollard asked as a personal favor of the Auburn AD, to interview Chizik, to fool ISU fans that his guy is still a "hot property." No way Auburn hires that guy. Everyone always wonders, "the guy is a great coordinator, wonder if he'd make a good HC." Iowa State has already answered that question for them.

5 wins in the last two years and somehow Chizik is a in the running for the Auburn job. Not even Cy could make this stuff up...

Pollard asked as a personal favor of the Auburn AD, to interview Chizik, to fool ISU fans that his guy is still a "hot property." No way Auburn hires that guy. Everyone always wonders, "the guy is a great coordinator, wonder if he'd make a good HC." Iowa State has already answered that question for them.

Any idea what would go best with the above words? Salsa, bbq sauce, maybe beer battered?

I still think this is more AU's mistake than mine.

Any idea what would go best with the above words? Salsa, bbq sauce, maybe beer battered?

I still think this is more AU's mistake than mine.

I don't know how Pollard managed to dump our loser coach, his pathetic record and his bloated salary off on a real football school...I must have really underestimated his salesmanship. This guy could sell a ketchup popcicle to a woman wearing white gloves.