Sheldon Richardson

MLB 51

he went from solid to soft about 4 months ago. Has never been a decommit. If its not MU it will be Miami. He grew up a canes fan. USC, Florida, along with others have come in late. I think most MU fans believe he is 60/40 right now. But you never know. I think NU has a 0% chance coming in at this point.

Funny thing is that I read this post earlier, then less than two hours lataer, Tom Lookingbill (sp), the lead espn Scout guru was on a radio show in omaha, and the hosts asks him if Mizzou should play Sheldon on offense or defense. He said offense, but then he followed that up by saying that he and his "scout staff" ARE NOT AS IMPRESSED with Sheldon as some of the other services. The 2 local hosts were impressed by him, but Tom thinks he is "over-rated"......just seemed funny after I read the remark about facing th e #4 athlete for the next four years.

I would imagine we will enjoy facing him just like Josh Freeman.

Funny thing is that I read this post earlier, then less than two hours lataer, Tom Lookingbill (sp), the lead espn Scout guru was on a radio show in omaha, and the hosts asks him if Mizzou should play Sheldon on offense or defense. He said offense, but then he followed that up by saying that he and his "scout staff" ARE NOT AS IMPRESSED with Sheldon as some of the other services. The 2 local hosts were impressed by him, but Tom thinks he is "over-rated"......just seemed funny after I read the remark about facing th e #4 athlete for the next four years.

:lol

Sheldon Richardson insists he runs a 4.7 forty and has a 31-inch vertical jump.

I insist I run a 4.0 and can jump over a fibbing high school student.

:lol

Sheldon Richardson insists he runs a 4.7 forty and has a 31-inch vertical jump.

I insist I run a 4.0 and can jump over a fibbing high school student.

rankings are rankings, that is a discussion that doesn't need to get opened up. But SR did run a 4.7 a two different camps this summer.

On a totally sepate note, imo, Tom misses on more then he ever gets right*. Perfect example is rating a kid who plays DE and TE as a G. I would bet my life SR never plays guard. Nobody looked at him for guard. I dont pretend to be a recruiting expert but when Urban Meyer calls and personally and offers you, I think your a pretty "big" recruit. Plus listening to Tom somthing tells me if SR had commetted to Ohio State, USC, Florida or even Nebraska, he would be alittle higher on his list... <_<

* He seems to have missed on all most every one of his "impact freshman" for the big 12 the past two years. The only guys I have heard him proclaim will be a difference maker that acctually was, Julio Jones and Tyrel Prior. And everyone in the nation was saying that.

Fro

can't disagree on your assessment of Tom Lugenbill. Maybe this is why most of us put more stock into rivals rather than scout.....but both are just opinions and guesses. I just found it amusing that it was only an hour after the comment on the board that I heard the interview. He will probably be a big impact player.