DT Ron Coleman

This guy is a DT if he comes here. He is 6'0, a height Bo seems to like for DTs and he has the quickness being a RB. So bring him in, beef him up, teach the techs and footwork, he could be a very good DT with leverage you can't teach.

I'd be shocked if he plays DT here.

This guy is a DT if he comes here. He is 6'0, a height Bo seems to like for DTs and he has the quickness being a RB. So bring him in, beef him up, teach the techs and footwork, he could be a very good DT with leverage you can't teach.

He won't be batting down any passes, but at that height when he's not going around them with his quickness, he should be able to get under the OLs pads and forklift them back into the pocket.

big discrepency in his size. somewhere between 210-260 makes a lot of difference and being only 6' or a tad less will limit his ability to play as a linemen. too slow to play LB, too short to play DE or interior linemen, a blocking FB, is about all i can project him as.....who knows...

big discrepency in his size. somewhere between 210-260 makes a lot of difference and being only 6' or a tad less will limit his ability to play as a linemen. too slow to play LB, too short to play DE or interior linemen, a blocking FB, is about all i can project him as.....who knows...

Glenn Dorsey is 6-foot or shorter, he did all right. He does need to bulk up, but the height isn't as big of an issue in the middle of the line, it could actually help him with leverage.

Well he's a heavyweight wrestler so he probably isn't 210 lbs. I would say he's closer to 260 but that is still a lot of weight to put on to a 6 foot frame to be able to play DT in the big 12, depending on his bone structure.

Well since Heavyweight starts at 215 and goes up to 285, he could be anywhere in between. From my experience, I don't remember a lot of Heavyweights being up towards 265. Most were 215-245 or so, but things may have changed a bit in HS since.

On the nfl.com combine it lists Dorsey at 6'1 297 lbs. From what I've read on here Coleman isn't even 6' so I'm just saying that it will be hard for him to put on the necessary weight to be able to consistently hold his own at DT in the big 12. I think we all thought that Sellers would get an offer last year but he must not have fit what the coaches wanted to do, so I guess we'll just have to wait see. With that said I think the staff has proven they don't really care about height as long as you can play.