Rivals write up on spring in Lincoln

I blame some of the hype of a few past players on Callllahan. Some of the things he said about them made them look like saviors to the team and it didn't help that he couldn't develope players either. Bo puts all players on the same level, walkons included, and gives everyone a legitimate shot to show what they've got.

i can't lie, the same enthusiasm was held for Harrison Beck... <_< but wishing all the best for Cody and hopefully will turn out bright for NU's future.

:yeah

Hopefully, he redshirts which is something that should have been done with Beck. I think he could be a great QB here, but at the same time I think he's very much just a raw talent right now. He needs that redshirt year to refine that raw talent into something much better.

i can't lie, the same enthusiasm was held for Harrison Beck... <_< but wishing all the best for Cody and hopefully will turn out bright for NU's future.

:yeah

Hopefully, he redshirts which is something that should have been done with Beck. I think he could be a great QB here, but at the same time I think he's very much just a raw talent right now. He needs that redshirt year to refine that raw talent into something much better.

without a doubt........

ok, if green is the best we have then he WILL start, simple as that.

he is LIKELY NOT the best we have to offer at the moment. remember that Lee was also a four star guy and he is proven at a semi-college level on top of that he has been in the system for two year.

It is entirely possible for Green to start next season but he will only start if he is the best option.

if he is the best we have then either we are really bad at the position or he is really good. we shall see.

ok, if green is the best we have then he WILL start, simple as that.

he is LIKELY NOT the best we have to offer at the moment. remember that Lee was also a four star guy and he is proven at a semi-college level on top of that he has been in the system for two year.

It is entirely possible for Green to start next season but he will only start if he is the best option.

if he is the best we have then either we are really bad at the position or he is really good. we shall see.

WELL SAID......and i hope we are not that bad!

Because he needs to work on his throwing motion. Let's not jump the gun here - who knows if he will even start at NU (we hope so, but we are in the habit of anointing way too early), much less "jump for the NFL."

Fair enough. I guess I'm just not as convinced as others that he shouldn't factor into next years QB race.

If he is good enough he will start, if not he will ride the bench, be redshirted or what ever the coaches see fit.

Reading into what some one says to sell interest is what got us into trouble on a lot of recruits.

The talent will only be displayed on the field. When he plays in front of our coaches, those choices will be made.

I wish him luck and want him to know he is in for the toughest battle he has ever had. May the victor prevail. Who ever it is.

We do not have a QB at this time. We have players claiming to be one.

No reason to get excited about anything until it shows in a game or practice.