Lucky, Slauson, O'leary on ESPN 2 Right Now

I've watched a few of the games over this year and lucky was running really good in the games he was healthy in. A lot of people, myself included, underrated him this year bc he was injured and it appears that had more to do with him not running as hard as he wanted to. I personally think he is going to be a very good third down back in the league and eventually maybe get his shot to be a feature back.

Maybe, but I still don't think he sees the field well enough. On that draw play, he target fixated on that guy who tackled him. If he would have looked left he would have seen he had a blocker on the only guy over there. Instead he looked right at the guy and hit him. That's what makes a great back or kick returner, the ability to see down field, where the openings are and deal with the closest defenders with your peripheral vision.

I think this shows what could have been had lucky had a better o line. The line in 06' was pretty decent but he was splitting time with two other backs for the most part and sometimes three or four. Had he got 70 percent of the carries in 06' he would have probably had about 1500 yards rushing. In 07' we really couldnt run the ball at all and in 08' he was hurt for half the year.