ESPN's Prestige rankings..

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3846173

Huskers are in the top 15, hopefully the top 5. What's your top ten?

My personnel is:

1. Huskers

2. Michigan

3. USC

4. Oklahomo

5. Texas

6. Ohio St.

7. Alabama

8. Miami

9. Florida

10. Florida St.

F*!K Notre Dame!! :espnsucks:

You have personnel?

Seems puzzling they only deduct two points for "get(ting) your program banned from the postseason", but you get 25 for a MNC.

Prestige Rankings?

Sounds like they're grasping at straws to find something of interest during the long offseason.

Probably wise though, that they didn't let US vote for this. <_<

yeah, nebraska should do well in this list. I would expect notre dame will do very well though, although the last 25 years have been bad, they were really good every year. Although they will seriously suffer for not being in a conference.

Unfortunaltey OU will be very high up there, higher than us for sure, they have more conference championships and national championships. A fact that will be hopefully remedied soon.

You could definitely make an argument for Nebraska being #1, but I doubt that we will end up there. I would say Alabama, Texas or Michigan would be #1, but I would say the top four spots are a toss up between us and those three schools.

But I really don't know much.

Well somebody is going to hee and haw for Notre Dame to be up there to.

I know this ranking system isn't based on last years season, but it's amazing to me how a team can be thoroughly worked the entire season, have a good showing against a poor Hawaii team, and now suddenly people are jumping back on the Notre Dame band wagon. Nebraska, on the other hand, still gets little to no recognition for anything except maybe a few seconds on Sportscenter every couple of weeks.

yeah, nebraska should do well in this list. I would expect notre dame will do very well though, although the last 25 years have been bad, they were really good every year. Although they will seriously suffer for not being in a conference.

Unfortunaltey OU will be very high up there, higher than us for sure, they have more conference championships and national championships. A fact that will be hopefully remedied soon.

It is only from 1936 on (first year of the AP poll) so Michigan (8 NTs before '36), Notre Dame (4 NTs), Alabama (4 NTs), and USC (2 NTs) will miss out on some of their "glory" years.

Unfortunately for Nebraska their dreadful 40s and 50s records are included (only 2 bowl games, both major, both losses and only 4 winning seasons). Taking 2 decades off will probably make it tough to get the top spot, but 42 bowls in the last 46 years has got to help.

Baylor??? WTF Baylor???? aarrggghh

What do you want to bet Notre dame ranked #1? lol

you have to remember Jhawk, this is from like 1949 to now and KU wasnt exactly killing people anytime over the past 60 years for anymore than a year here and a year there. Baylor has more conference titles, more all americans, more bowl games, more bowl wins, so on and so on. Plus with all the points possible for fininshing ranked, have AA's on your team,bowl games, winning bowl games, winning divisions/conferences and playing in Con Title games, you can jump up the list pretty quick with a string of good years