Taylor Martinez to decommitt?

Bo is visiting Taylor Martinez out in Cali.

He's said in recent interviews he'd like a chance to play QB in college but the Huskers only recruited Cody Green this time.

Somethings gotta give.

http://huskersgameday.com/2009/01/26/are-t...aylor-martinez/

He's fine. Geez everyone is blowing this outta proportion. Bo is just giving the kid his official in home... He's N.

Don't be so quick to say that. If someone offers him as a QB ..

I thought Bo told him he would have his shot to compete at QB??? :dunno

The only thing the coaches have promised as far as QB's is that Cody would be the only QB in this class and they are keeping to that.

Martinez has said he'll be given a shot at QB. I wonder if perhaps Cody Green is the only definite QB in the class, as in he will definitely not be changing positions. Martinez on the other hand it truly being recruited as an athlete, and will be given a shot at several positions, one of them being QB. Just my guess.

The only thing the coaches have promised as far as QB's is that Cody would be the only QB in this class and they are keeping to that.

According to the article from the LA Times, Martinez stated he will have a chance to compete for the Qb position. Whether or not that happens is yet to be determined, but I'm sure hell be staying a Husker.

According to the article from the LA Times, Martinez stated he will have a chance to compete for the Qb position. Whether or not that happens is yet to be determined, but I'm sure hell be staying a Husker.

I don't think he intends to go anywhere, i personally would give this kid a shot a QB, he has by far better speed than green and is a quality passer, 3,000 yards senior year. i think he would fit what we are looking for at QB just as well as Green would.

I don't think he intends to go anywhere, i personally would give this kid a shot a QB, he has by far better speed than green and is a quality passer, 3,000 yards senior year. i think he would fit what we are looking for at QB just as well as Green would.

just by looking at the film i saw it looked to me that green would be the better prospect at qb but then im not a scout.