LB Hayes Pullard

ok fellas, just checked this guy out on myspace, he has a list of "dream schools" they are:

MEMPHIS,

LSU

KANSAS

UCLA

FLORIDA

ARIZONA STATE

OREGON

MICHIGAN

OKLAHOMA

ARKANSAS

OHIO STATE

CHECK IT OUT

http://www.myspace.com/whitelips

USC isn't on that list :o

Ok, I can't believe I actually went to Myspace (can't stand it normally), but... yes, USC was there. Plus, the page said "ME AND MY BROTHERS DREAM SCHOOLS"

I am assuming that's why Memphis and Kansas are there, since I gather his brother plays basketball.

He's stated that USC is his dream school. Why did you feel the need to try to find this guy on Myspace?

why do you feel the need to update these profiles everyday?

its really not a big deal if he checks out someones myspace page....

If you don't like the updating, don't come into the threads and definitely stop posting. :)

He's stated that USC is his dream school. Why did you feel the need to try to find this guy on Myspace?

If you don't like the updating, don't come into the threads and definitely stop posting. :)

lol, i never said i didn't like the profile updates... i simply said what i said :)

I wonder why this thread is so confusing in making me wonder why you wonder what you think it is you may have said, even though what you don't think you meant is really what you probably shouldn't have not done or tried to ponder in the first place.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

well the reason i went to his myspace is because by doing that you guys can update it, i mean its a win win situation to me. who cares man. were all here to see if we can get the best players to come to UN.. thats y