DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

How would he be on facebook during school anyway?

:dunno

Haha yeah didn't think of that.

His status update was via mobile. In case many of you don't know, a large percentage of phones now days have Facebook apps / the internet on their phone and you are able to browse / update facebook from your phone. Currently I am typing this post from a blackberry in the Hewitt center.

How would he be on facebook during school anyway?

:dunno

Haha yeah didn't think of that.

His status update was via mobile. In case many of you don't know, a large percentage of phones now days have Facebook apps / the internet on their phone and you are able to browse / update facebook from your phone. Currently I am typing this post from a blackberry in the Hewitt center.

Hewitt you say.....let's round up boys and go get him haha just kidding man.

Well decided to make the plunge and stop being a guest on here and start posting. First year following recruiting and its been alot of fun. Followed last night till i got tired of hitting refresh evey 30sec when the board crashed. Have been bored at work and have hit refresh about 200 times. I have found myself coming to this board all the time since i have found it and so i thought i should join the party. I have no inside info so im just here for the ride.

Oh and ever since Owa put us back on his list i had a really good feeling we were going to get him. Who would put someone back on his list to just eliminate us right away?...i was sure we would be in his last 2 atleast....just makes sense.

My names Joe and im a Owaholic. :hellloooo