DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

so when are they talking recruiting on 1620?

Yeah, good question. Right now they are talking about Harrison Ford going to strip clubs in Lincoln while he was preparing for a movie shoot. :wtf

I suppose that means they don't have any breaking Owa news.

UCLA has a pay board that says. We got Owa and stole Lavonte David. Someone is trying to play some bad jokes on us!!!

Uh oh....... :madash

Don't freak that is exactly what they want us to do. Nice try UCLA but us huskers aren't that stupid. plus it only has a three star rating and not many comments.

They said next segment but went to this crap must be after 4:30 so Im thinking it is nothing breaking!!!!!!!!!!! :lame

UCLA has a pay board that says. We got Owa and stole Lavonte David. Someone is trying to play some bad jokes on us!!!

I just checked out that post and it basically says that it's a joke designed to fool Nebraska looky-loos. Says he put that post on there to balance out the other post that some UCLA fan started saying UCLA has probably lost out on Owa and he's probably going to NU. That guy caught a ton of flack from Bruin fans for being so negative. I really should come to his defense, but I don't believe in message board polygamy.

Uh oh....... :madash

Don't freak that is exactly what they want us to do. Nice try UCLA but us huskers aren't that stupid. plus it only has a three star rating and not many comments.

Lavonte David isn't even listed on the choice of schools for UCLA. Another thread says, It looks like we lost Owa. That thread has 3 times the amount of post. Just a bad joke but it is tough to pull for the bruins did this.

They said next segment but went to this crap must be after 4:30 so Im thinking it is nothing breaking!!!!!!!!!!! :lame

I just checked out that post and it basically says that it's a joke designed to fool Nebraska looky-loos. Says he put that post on there to balance out the other post that some UCLA fan started saying UCLA has probably lost out on Owa and he's probably going to NU. That guy caught a ton of flack from Bruin fans for being so negative. I really should come to his defense, but I don't believe in message board polygamy.

Good to know. Hard to believe they would stoop to that on the pay board.