DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

The thing that doesnt make a whole lot of sense to me is that we are full. We have to "make room" for Cooper and Carnes. So if we truely were full why would we offer Simek if Owa wasnt coming. :dunno

Someone else is taking a GS.

Attrition (i.e., transfers) always happens. Likely we will have more schollies open up than we need.

The thing that doesnt make a whole lot of sense to me is that we are full. We have to "make room" for Cooper and Carnes. So if we truely were full why would we offer Simek if Owa wasnt coming. :dunno

Someone else is taking a GS.

Attrition (i.e., transfers) always happens. Likely we will have more schollies open up than we need.

Good point.

Honestly, none of us should be disappointed. Yeah, so we miss out on a DE. We have 4 in this class already. Another offensive linemen will be great for our depth and probably a bigger need.

Owa doesn't make or break this class, he is the icing on the cake.

The staff did a great job this year and finished extremely well with both Carnes and Cooper. Be happy and excited not pissed.

Owa will succeed anywhere. He is a great kid, so let him be. Congrats to Owa wherever he goes.

• Fire 1

Wow, now I've heard Owa chose Oregon State...crazy day :ahhhhhhhh:ahhhhhhhh:ahhhhhhhh

I will officially not speak another word about Owa until 1:31 pm Central time.

If Owa goes elsewhere, I expect everyone to behave themselves. Disappointment is fine, but we don't need to go overboard.

I have a denial of service application written and ready to deploy. In the even that Owa doesn't choose NU I intend on taking my nerd rage out on Huskerboard by bringing down the servers for the rest of the afternoon. :):sarcasm

Nerd alert! :laughpound

Wow, now I've heard Owa chose Oregon State...crazy day :ahhhhhhhh:ahhhhhhhh:ahhhhhhhh

I will officially not speak another word about Owa until 1:31 pm Central time.

Good luck with that. But it's a good idea. I'm taking a break too.

Corey Cooper told the coaches Saturday night about his commitment and nobody had a clue until an hour ago. So take that for what it's worth.

This guy is pretty good from Scout on the west coast.

He posted a couple predictions last night. Sean Parker to WA was a complete shocker and it is true. He has Owa to UCLA last night at 10:00 pm PST and just tweeted again 30 mins ago that it really sounds like Owa is to UCLA. Congrats to them if this is true and we still have a lot to be happy about. Some of our OL this year will have to play against OWA in a few years. Should be interesting. Brion Carnes and/or Jamal Turner may be QB against a DL with OWA on it.

http://twitter.com/BrandonHuffman