DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

I'm officially nervous about Owa. Rick Kimbrel (the guy who runs BruinBlitz.com) said this morning that he's hearing a ton of chatter that Owa wants to pull a shocker by picking UCLA today. Kimbrel reiterated what we've been saying on here about how Owa has been keeping in touch with UCLA recruits and players a lot more than Nebraska's. EZ-E, please talk me down from this ledge!!!!

I'm officially nervous about Owa. Rick Kimbrel (the guy who runs BruinBlitz.com) said this morning that he's hearing a ton of chatter that Owa wants to pull a shocker by picking UCLA today. Kimbrel reiterated what we've been saying on here about how Owa has been keeping in touch with UCLA recruits and players a lot more than Nebraska's. EZ-E, please talk me down from this ledge!!!!

It's all chatter, man. You now have it for all three of his final schools and by the bucket. At 1:30 this afternoon the only person who knows where Owa is going to college will announce it.

It's all chatter, man. You now have it for all three of his final schools and by the bucket. At 1:30 this afternoon the only person who knows where Owa is going to college will announce it.

Owa has already informed the coaches, so no one on any coaching staff will be blindsided by the announcement.

They could be running flak with that. I think we have a better than coins flip chance that he is ours. Not going to say 100% but i would say 70/30.

Owa has already informed the coaches, so no one on any coaching staff will be blindsided by the announcement.

Any idea what he informed them? Or can you not say?

I honestly cant. What I am hearing is that he is going to UCLA and we may be after Simek again.....

:hmmph:hmmph:hmmph:hmmph:hmmph

There is still a glimer of hope though as Simek has been told to hang tight until this afternoon. Meaning until Owa announces.

F UCLA...they still have a basketball front page on bruinblitz.com....it's NSD for crying out loud.

Be careful about judging that book by its cover. They are terrible about updating the front page, but Kimbrel is one of the best as far as updates and talking with recruits. That's why I subscribe to BruinBlitz instead of HI - I can get HI info here for free, but what happens on BB stays on BB. Except for what I tell you guys, of course.