DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

So the Owa vigil is still going strong I see. Don't worry fellas only 12 more hours and we can go back to living our normal lives!

I was just wondering what the heck we're gonna talk about after he commits? I see myself going through some serious withdrawals. Any chance he could postpone his announcement till the start of spring ball? :clap

See the Corey Cooper thread for my break down there.

Reguarding Owa, all of the information is out. There have been some very reputable people around claiming he is a "lock." Crabtree has wavered all day about his pick. He finally said this afternoon that he "doesnt know." Which is right because he gets paid to access talent and he really doesnt talk to the kids or coaches as much as Jon Talman or Sean Callahan does. That is why I remain confident that he is "N."

Sorry to be the grammar police, but the word you're looking for is "assess" not "access". At least I hope. I've seen you use it a couple times, I wanted to throw a post in here, and there's nothing else to say about Owa.

Gotcha man. Thanks :thumbs

So the Owa vigil is still going strong I see. Don't worry fellas only 12 more hours and we can go back to living our normal lives!

I was just wondering what the heck we're gonna talk about after he commits? I see myself going through some serious withdrawals. Any chance he could postpone his announcement till the start of spring ball? :clap

We start the Aaron Green vigil. chuckleshuffle

This thread has taken a really creepy turn. Good thing signing day is tomorrow because I'd hate to see it devolve even more.

It's ok. Its not going any further

I got spanked and learned my lesson

Enough with the leg humping people. I know we are all anxious about signing day, but please try and stay on topic. Thanks.

• Fire 2

This thread has taken a really creepy turn. Good thing signing day is tomorrow because I'd hate to see it devolve even more.

It's ok. Its not going any further

I got spanked and learned my lesson

Enough with the leg humping people. I know we are all anxious about signing day, but please try and stay on topic. Thanks.

Sorry, we took it some place else.